Verified Expert in Product Management
Galyna has been in the software industry since 2007. Before she became a product owner, managing and delivering innovative software products in the medical sector, Galyna worked as a senior software developer, test developer, and Certified Scrum Master. In addition to leading SDLCs in Agile environments, Galyna excels in multinational and globally distributed teams, working on complex projects with many dependencies. Her professional experience is backed by a master's degree in computer science.
- Built a product roadmap and set project milestones.
- Organized workshops with stakeholders and technical specialists to define the project scope and built the project backlog.
- Managed the project backlog, taking into account business value and technical and cross-functional dependencies.
- Managed stakeholders and implemented project communications.
- Led two cross-functional, globally distributed Scrum teams.
- Worked with the following technologies: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365, and IBM Rational DOORS.
Software Test Developer and Scrum Master
- Analyzed and reviewed system and platform requirements.
- Created test artifacts to ensure sufficient coverage of requirements.
- Coordinated system and platform test execution and created test reports.
- Reviewed and contributed to test plans, test execution plans, and testing process improvements.
- Supported a product owner in backlog refinement, task analysis, and status tracking.
- Collaborated with a release manager on development progress, identification of risks, and coordination of task-related issues and dependencies.
- Facilitated Scrum events and Scrum artifacts, removed impediments that blocked the team from achieving sprint goals, and coached the team on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Introduced story point estimates in a Scrum team, resulting in more realistic sprint planning.
Senior Software Developer, SME
- Analyzed customer requirements and wrote detailed design and impact analysis documentation.
- Led project development from the design stage to production for MetroPCS.
- Provided product support in system tests, user acceptance testing, and production phases at a customer's site in the united states.
- Performed knowledge transfer sessions and wrote best practices/lessons learned documents.
- Mentored and assisted team members.
Software for Fine-tuning Hearing Aidshttps://www.audiologyonline.com/articles/oticon-medical-introduces-ponto-4-25290
As a product owner, led the design and development of a software application used by thousands of hearing care professionals to fine-tune hearing aids.
used worldwide by hearing care professionals and audiologists in clinics and private cabinets to fine-tune the newest models of bone conductive hearing instruments.
Master's Degree in Computer Science
National University of Oil and Gas - Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Project Management Tools and Methods
Peak Consulting Group
Certified Scrum Master
ISTQB Certified Tester