Product Owner2017 - PRESENTDemant
- Built a product roadmap and set project milestones.
- Organized workshops with stakeholders and technical specialists to define the project scope and built the project backlog.
- Managed the project backlog, taking into account business value and technical and cross-functional dependencies.
- Managed stakeholders and implemented project communications.
- Led two cross-functional, globally distributed Scrum teams.
- Worked with the following technologies: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365, and IBM Rational DOORS.
Software Test Developer and Scrum Master2010 - 2017Demant
- Analyzed and reviewed system and platform requirements.
- Created test artifacts to ensure sufficient coverage of requirements.
- Coordinated system and platform test execution and created test reports.
- Reviewed and contributed to test plans, test execution plans, and testing process improvements.
- Supported a product owner in backlog refinement, task analysis, and status tracking.
- Collaborated with a release manager on development progress, identification of risks, and coordination of task-related issues and dependencies.
- Facilitated Scrum events and Scrum artifacts, removed impediments that blocked the team from achieving sprint goals, and coached the team on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Introduced story point estimates in a Scrum team, resulting in more realistic sprint planning.
Senior Software Developer, SME2007 - 2010Amdocs
- Analyzed customer requirements and wrote detailed design and impact analysis documentation.
- Led project development from the design stage to production for MetroPCS.
- Provided product support in system tests, user acceptance testing, and production phases at a customer's site in the united states.
- Performed knowledge transfer sessions and wrote best practices/lessons learned documents.
- Mentored and assisted team members.