Product Management Consultant2019 - PRESENTToptal Clients
- Developed the lifecycle/retention marketing strategy for a real estate startup client. The project included strategy/vision, roadmap, technology planning, and technical implementation using tools such as HubSpot and Segment.
- Worked with the data science and engineering teams at a Fortune 500 consumer products company on a consumer insights platform for multi-channel customer activation.
- Mapped data and functionality from the previous to the new system as the implementation consultant for a digital product content platform. Liaised between client and customer resources, organized issues and user stories, and documented key processes.
- Worked with a national consumer services company to develop internal training, including LMS evaluation/selection, evaluation and selection of technologies for authoring interactive content, integration, and project management.
Head of Product and Technology2018 - PRESENTAltaClaro
- Managed product, technology, marketing, and customer success for a startup providing the first experiential learning network for legal and business professionals. Core Platforms: Azure, SQL Server, .NET, HubSpot.
- Performed a competitive analysis and conducted market research, including market segmentation and strategy.
- Created a content marketing strategy including SEO analysis, topic coverage mapping, and multimedia (video, blog, article, webinar, infographic) production.
- Launched an MVP and iterated based on market feedback.
- Instrumented product using Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Hotjar, and custom application event tracking.
- Developed partnerships including prospect list, outreach, economics, and negotiation.
- Built enterprise, channel, and direct pricing models.
- Created and edited hands-on video and written content.
- Developed OKRs, user stories, managed the backlog, created sprint plans, and managed the agile development process.
- Integrated custom application development with multiple platforms (LMS, video hosting, analytics, and so on).
Vice President | Technology Strategy and Legal Affairs2005 - 2018Innovest
- Developed a technology roadmap (mainly Microsoft stack: SQL Server, .NET, IIS in managed hosting environment).
- Led the launch of a consumer-facing account management product (app and website) using agile processes.
- Designed a software development lifecycle process.
- Established an in-house legal function and processes/procedures.
- Drafted and negotiated contracts with customers, vendors, partners, consultants, and employees.
- Planned and executed major product releases and designed a process for continuous releases.
- Onboarded new enterprise clients and converted data from legacy systems to Innovest data structures.
- Led, as a technical product manager, a number of internal initiatives to improve the software deployment process and internal tools.
Director of ASP Technology2004 - 2005OrderMotion
- Created a product and technology roadmap including integrations and technology upgrades.
- Managed the SDLC for all OrderMotion products (a SaaS platform for eCommerce order management).
- Managed the BA, development, infrastructure, QA, and deployment teams in New York, Toronto, and Paris.
- Designed and implemented a new integration and workflow engine.
- Led the technology upgrade from legacy code to a .NET platform.
Senior Developer | Team Lead | Technical Product Manager2001 - 2004IHS Markit
- Spearheaded the technical product management of an industry-first joint book-running platform for IPOs.
- Led multiple releases of the debt-issuance product (budget, schedules, technology, and functionality roadmap).
- Headed up a major application redesign including the new security architecture, modular menu/component system, and BI functionality.
- Designed and built, as a senior developer, the roadshow scheduling and management functionality.
Product Manager | Technical Team Lead1999 - 2001USInternetworking, Inc.
- Worked with clients to develop specifications for custom web applications.
- Led cross-functional teams consisting of development and QA engineers; also determined the scope and planned project resources, budgets, and timelines.
- Managed client testing and acceptance, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.