Principal Consultant2018 - PRESENTInkSpace Analytics
- Designed and implemented portfolio management practices for a software company operating in the data science, and machine learning industry.
- Created integrated data flows and visualizations to support Agile portfolio management.
- Aligned the product and company strategy for a new enterprise analytics product.
- Built a public company financial fundamentals visualization tool.
Managing Director2017 - 2018Health eCareers
- Led the integration of Health eCareers into a new parent organization.
- Executed a strategic pivot focusing the business purely on physician recruiting. Adjusted sales and support processes and practices, reorganized sales and support teams and refocused organization of physician recruiting.
- Led software development, product management, marketing (B2B and B2C), and sales.
- Exceeded all revenue and EBITDA expectations while remaining under budget.
Vice President of Innovation2014 - 2017Health eCareers
- Created and implemented a candidate-centered strategy for the company and product.
- Implemented data-driven decision making to guide the feature design and introduction.
- Implemented UX research and design, product lifecycle, customer experience, and candidate experience functions.
- Led relationship development with 90 - 100 healthcare association partners by introducing data-driven reporting, building long term strategies, and investing in high-touch services for partners.
- Introduced a data-driven, financial modeling approach to partner acquisition.
- Introduced several new product concepts (freelance workers, non-physician hiring, pay-for performance). Designed Salesforce CRM adjustments, sales training and process improvements.
Director of Product Management2012 - 2014ThinkTank
- Led product, development, and QA efforts through eight quarterly release cycles for the ThinkTank product, a tool that enables structured collaboration techniques for groups.
- Designed and implemented a custom Agile Scrum process.
- Introduced and led a hackathon practice, which evolved into many new innovations, and products.
- Created visualizations representing the results of collaboration sessions.
- Invented US Patent 9,483,161 B2, a controllable display of a collaboration framework system.
Partner Sales Manager2010 - 2012Insightsoftware
- Led the North America channel sales program.
- Partnered with system integrators to save ERP implementations by providing meaningful access to data.
- Enabled business users to make reports and visualizations, providing a magnified ability to create value from data.
- Used Salesforce to manage leads, opportunities, and closed business.
Product Manager2008 - 2009Newdea
- Built and executed a strategy for financial advisors and their clients.
- Supported the sales, development, and marketing teams.
Principal Product Strategy Manager1999 - 2008Oracle (JD Edwards)
- Worked directly with customers to enable sales, and resolve issues.
- Spoke publicly to convey new product enhancements, and capabilities.
- Built the product strategy for applications representing several million dollars in annual revenue including the top-selling application at JD Edwards (CRM, order management, advanced pricing, and supply chain fulfillment).
- Managed an application development team.
- Created enhancements, and fixed bugs in forecasting, MRP, and other manufacturing applications.