Product Management and Strategy Consultant2021 - 2021Alteryx
- Assisted the VP of strategy to identify new markets for the company, estimated to be $4 billion in revenue.
- Contributed to Alteryx, an analytics platform that is able to connect to various data sources (clouds, data lakes). The clients are using the platform to create data pipes, transform the data, and apply multiple ML/AI algorithms.
- Guided product management in defining and setting up experiments to validate market opportunities, allowing the company to sell its products under new use cases.
- Assisted product management in identifying and setting up metrics aimed to measure feature success from an early stage.
- Helped business stakeholders formulate business hypotheses and use data to find answers.
Product Management Consultant - Freelance2020 - 2021EMC Spark
- Assisted companies in AI and SaaS segments with their product strategy and market penetration scenarios.
- Defined the product management best practices and supported implementation.
- Assisted the existing team with market research and customer development.
Product Management Consultant2019 - 2020Travelport
- Identified systemic product inefficiencies and helped the VP of product and an ex-Accenture senior consultant to restructure the product team.
- Led the restructuring strategy for the product management function.
- Saved the client over $7 million in support costs and unlocked more than $200 million in potential revenue.
Head of Product (APIs)2018 - 2020Hotelbeds
- Productized the API offering acquired Google as a client.
- Implemented experimentation and hypothesis testing to validate growth opportunities.
- Led a 3-way product integration when Hotelbeds acquired its two main competitors and shifted over $4 billion in revenue under the Hotelbeds brand.
Product Manager2012 - 2014Aprefis
- Won the RFP and proof-of-concept with Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Architected and deployed a big-data/AI prediction engine.
- Developed an algorithm that improved margin by 7-15%.
- Led an agile team of four people composed of a UI/UX designer, software engineer, data scientist, and business developer.
Co-founder2009 - 20102Performant
- Set up the vision, validation and execution, and managed the product through the initial stages. Today 2performant.com is a public company with +$50 million in turnover.
- Constructed and ran experiments to validate market opportunities while coordinating with a team of developers to deliver the MVP.
- Led the product management and scaled the company to +$1 million in revenue.