Co-founder | COO | CPO2018 - 2019Priceflow
- Built a machine-learning algorithm to calculate the price of a car given market conditions and then layered on an elegant insights web app.
- Led product, marketing, and operations.
Director of Product Management2016 - 2018Disqus
- Reported to the CEO and served as the head of product, design, and data.
- Launched an audience data platform and built out a growth marketing stack.
- Delivered a SaaS offering which included tens of new products across millions of global customers. These products spanned fraud, toxicity, engagement, monetization, and growth. This SaaS product acted as the catalyst in allowing Disqus to reach profitability for the first time ever.
- Made contributions that led to four straight profitable quarters which ultimately led to an acquisition by Zeta Global in Q4 2017.
Senior Product Manager2014 - 2016AdRoll
- Served as product lead for Prospecting (Adroll's second product).
- Built the first machine learning-based customer acquisition product on top of a massive advertiser data co-op.
- Globally scaled the product to be AdRoll's second-largest revenue stream equaling tens of millions of dollars in under two years.
- Led the product development for AdRoll's real-time bidders for transacting media across global supply marketplaces.
- Implemented new pacing algorithms, supply optimization, and improvements for ad and user targeting which enabled the team to scale AdRoll's system to over 60 billion daily auctions and 30,000 customers globally. It represented 60% of the annual revenue.
Senior Product Manager2010 - 2014AOL
- Served as the product lead who launched Advertising.com's mobile bidding network.
- Built various supply integrations, new ad serving components, targeting, reporting, and optimization products. This eventually became tens of millions of dollars worth of monthly revenue.
- Developed our smart pixel, the first dynamic pixel at AOL (Advertising.com), which created audiences based on an advertiser's user attributes. It represented multiple millions of dollars worth of monthly revenue stream.
- Led a number of other products related to ad quality, viewability, bidding methodologies, targeting, and reporting.
Associate Consultant2009 - 2010CSC
- Helped the US Army implement a new global supply system by developing the product requirements, new interfaces, training, testing, and reporting.