eCommerce Project Manager2022 - PRESENTAl Shaya
- Worked with teams to build the Online Returns functionality on a platform supporting over 90 global brands.
- Managed vendor relationships that are supporting the eCommerce capabilities needed through the order management systems.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to gather their requirements and provide timelines on delivery.
- Supported a legacy OMS and IBM Sterling OMS and was part of the digital transformation occurring in the organization to move towards more eCommerce capabilities.
Program and Product Management2021 - PRESENTPick n Pay
- Collaborated with senior executives to build a product roadmap and product strategy for the next two years.
- Mentored the UX team and set up customer insight tools to test the hypothesis and focus on the right features to bring to life based on what customers wanted.
- Led the redesign of the eCommerce website focused on improving efficiencies and UX journeys and deploying a headless storefront with Hybris Spartacus.
- Improved shoppable moments for favorites, shopping lists, and purchase orders that allow customers to add to the cart quickly and easily.
- Participated in the build and launch of the AI search tool to improve the customers' personalization as they search for products they love and are yet to discover.
- Created documentation to map out promotions linking, CRM promotions, a platform for eCommerce promotions, and ERP promotions platforms looking to streamline the complexity amongst the systems.
- Researched progressive web app features to apply to the retail grocery website.
Product Management Contractor2021 - 2022Stanley Black & Decker
- Collaborated with business stakeholders to define digital requirements needed to run their business channels.
- Defined requirements with the front-end and back-end development teams.
- Merged with third-party vendors to enrich eCommerce websites.
- Collaborated with teams to build out pilot websites to test and learn.
- Acted as the lead product manager on the employee store rebuild to allow employees to access the discounted product.
- Acted in the scrum master role while coaching eCommerce project manager how to fill the role.
Product Management Consultant2021 - 2021Bilditon
- Collaborated with senior leadership to define business processes.
- Wrote user stories for UX designers and developers, defining what the business wanted and why.
- Performed user acceptance testing and created defects in Jira to prioritize work in a Kanban board.
- Brainstormed new features and business logic with senior leadership.
- Coached scrum masters in their role, trained teams on scrum ceremonies and how to get the most out of an agile team.
Head of Digital Product Management2019 - 2021Grocery Gateway
- Worked with the digital team to build a product roadmap.
- Served to build requirements for a digital transformation of the grocery website.
- Coached and mentored four product owners to become subject matter experts.
- Collaborated with business channels to define requirements into working digital components to achieve sales growth but also focused on user experience.
- Incorporated Agile processes within a waterfall environment, converting teams to work agile.
- Crafted hybrid mobile apps and gained exposure to setting up a progressive web app for an online grocery chain.
Digital Product Lead2018 - 2019Tucows
- Managed a SaaS platform for millions of website owners as the senior manager for product management in the internet industry.
- Built and maintained APIs from bugs to improvements and integrated new value-added services for customers to manage their website globally. Managed vendors for all API endpoints and new contract sign-ups.
- Served as product owner, writing detailed user stories with acceptance criteria using Atlassian products and defining the definition of "done" across the scrum teams.
- Launched GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulations) onto the platform and APIs managing thousands of retailers and hosted registrars. Worked with marketing on go-to-market strategies and regular newsletter content.
- Launched new top-level domains to the B2B market, orchestrating launch and marketing endeavors.
- Set up a process to streamline incoming vendor communication to write user stories for updates to the platform and APIs.
- Coached and mentored junior project managers, orchestrated lunch-'n-learns to share information on product management and ongoing updates within the product team.
- Conducted client surveys to validate hypotheses for upcoming platform upgrades.
- Communicated the weekly progress of the product team with internal stakeholders and created an intake form of new requests and could be prioritized against the RICE method.
Product Owner2017 - 2017Metroland (Toronto Star)
- Built mobile push notifications for Android and iOS supported by the Appcelerator platform, acted as the product owner of the save.ca mobile app.
- Trained and mentored the development and UX team to build user-centric features.
- Constructed processes to support the Agile framework across the group.
Head of Product Management2015 - 2017Well.ca
- Negotiated promo deal with Visa and development funds to integrate Visa Checkout payment solution in the checkout flow.
- Worked closely with VP of Operations on supply chain management through improved order management and warehouse systems.
- Launched responsive site to allow customers to interact with Well.ca on their desktop, smartphone, and tablet.
- Negotiated an affiliate opportunity to launch Well.ca baby registry using a third-party universal baby registry.
eCommerce Product Manager2014 - 2015Walmart Canada
- Worked with third-party systems to build and maintain digital products and features on www.walmart.ca.
- Worked with marketing, retail stores, legal and compliance, design, engineering, and content management teams to launch products to market and advocate for the best-in-class digital customer experience in an omnichannel environment.
- Led the build of Lists from MVP to the more robust product offering.
- Led the build of a baby registry, built all back-end and front-end user stories, and prioritized to launch MVP.
Digital Product Management2000 - 2012Betfair, MicroGaming, Atlantic Lottery
- Worked to build product roadmaps with major business clients and account management teams in the gaming industry.
- Built and supported business requirements with the development team to create new games and features on the casino platform.
- Constructed Washer Toss, a mobile game for the lottery corporation, to support their mobile strategy into the Canadian Maritime demographic.
- Worked with legal and compliance to ensure that all the work built met the standards of different gaming entities around the globe.
- Built blackjack into the poker platform to support cross-functional gaming.