Digital Product Lead2018 - 2019Tucows Domains Inc
- Managed a platform as a service as the lead product manager in the organization.
- Built and maintained API's from bugs to improvements and integrating new value-added services.
- Managed vendors for all API end-points and new contract sign-up.
- Served as product owner writing detailed user stories with acceptance criteria using Atlassian products and defining the definition of "done" across the Scrum teams.
- Launched GDPR (General Data Privacy Regulations) onto the platform and APIs.
- Worked with marketing on go-to-market strategies and regular newsletter content.
- Wrote FAQs and content for the knowledge base used by customer support.
- Launched new top-level domains to the B2B market, orchestrating launch and marketing endeavors.
- Set up a process to streamline incoming vendor communication so that user stories could be written for updates to the platform and APIs.
- Mentored junior PMs and orchestrated lunch-'n-learns to share information on product management and ongoing updates within the product team.
- Conducted client surveys to validate hypothesis for upcoming platform upgrades.
- Communicated with internal stakeholders of weekly progress of product team and created an intake form of new requests and could be prioritized against the RICE method.
- Created product scrum team through daily stand-ups and retrospectives to allow the team to collaborate further and share experiences and knowledge.
Product Owner2017 - 2017Metroland (Toronto Star)
- Built mobile push notifications for Android and iOS (supported by Appcelerator platform), acting as the product owner of save.ca mobile app.
Head of Product Management2015 - 2017Well.ca
- Negotiated promo deal with Visa and development funds to integrate Visa Checkout payment solution in the checkout flow,.
- Worked closely with VP of Operations on supply chain management through improved order management and warehouse systems,.
- Launched responsive site to allow customers to interact with Well.ca on their desktop, smartphone, and tablet,.
- Negotiated an affiliate opportunity to launch Well.ca baby registry using a 3rd party universal baby registry.
eCommerce Product Manager2014 - 2015Walmart Canada
- Worked with 3rd-party systems to build and maintain digital products and features on www.walmart.ca.
- Worked with marketing, retail stores, legal and compliance, design, engineering, and content management teams to launch products to market and advocate for the best-in-class digital customer experience in an omni-channel environment.