Senior Product Manager2014 - 2017Intapp
- Managed the product roadmap and software pipeline with three technical product managers, three development managers, and 44 engineers.
- Initiated and drove several strategic initiatives designed to increase market share and customer satisfaction. Coordinated with product management, engineering, marketing, support, and professional services.
- Enabled sales and marketing, internal and partner professional services organizations, and customer documentation.
- Managed vendor relations for OEM-ed third-party software and services.
- Implemented AI/Machine learning-based productivity features.
- Improved development processes to increase predictability and software quality.
- Designed and delivered a new iOS app, including industry-leading UX, performance and application deployment and management.
- Realized several premium modules for advanced prospect analysis and document generation.
- Improved product performance by 83% in key areas by implementing development process changes, and small, medium and large application improvements.
Senior Program Manager2008 - 2014Microsoft
- Revolutionized SharePoint online service management—identified, planned, designed, and delivered enterprise-class data center monitoring, diagnostics, and manual and automated issue recovery as well as on-call rotation management solutions (o365 is SMB SAAS offering serving 1+ million users per day).
- Implemented and used usage instrumentation and big data analysis, stakeholder- and requirement management, investment prioritization, feature design, and high-level architecture.
- Managed solution roll-out, presentations, newsletters, marketing collateral, and portal development. Performed cross-organizational coordination and VP-level strategy reviews.
- Enabled automated investigation and problem resolution (reduced service outages from days of SLA miss to <15 min. recovery times).
- Delivered FISMA and Chinese government compliant service management software.
Senior Consultant2005 - 2008Sogeti
- Managed the development of front-office internet application in a MS content management system and SharePoint 2003 portal system environment.
- Refined intake and development on a procedural level: project initiation, planning, and controlling.
- Reviewed and approved business requirements, specifications, and technical designs.
- Collaborated with business managers/engineers to build consensus around architectural solutions.
- Implemented a customer-facing front end system for a major insurance company.
- Oversaw team SharePoint implementation for a multi-national company.
- Led a project to create a cross-departmental knowledge management system for a global investment bank.
Software Developer2002 - 2005Xeed
- Performed extensive coding in Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET) in a web-based environment; designed and reviewed high-level architecture and the design of solution components.
- Communicated with the business to identify high-level and detailed requirements.
- Directed a team of on-site and offshore developers and led them through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Led projects from concept through completion; liaised with project managers, business stakeholders, QA, and other team members.
- Designed and implemented marketing collateral management, and template-based advertising publishing portal for Mitsubishi, Nissan, MG Rover, Citroen, and Profile Tire Center.
Software Developer2000 - 2002Adis Retail
- Implemented complex technical solutions, prototyped visual configuration tool and website for asset movement display, and designed middle-tier framework for flexible architecture usable on servers worldwide.
- Produced several retail data analysis tools, a Unix to Windows software conversion tool, and an asset management website.