Senior Mobile Engineer2020 - PRESENTLogistixAI
Technologies: Flutter, Stripe
- Restructured the mobile codebase with state-of-the-art tools and frameworks.
- Designed a framework to generate a series of question screens using a JSON value from the back end.
- Collaborated with the team to improve the mobile application's performance and implemented complete offline support for the technicians in the field.
Full-stack Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelance Clients
Technologies: Flutter, React Native, Firebase, Algolia, Agora, MongoDB, Google Location API, Core Location, Forex, Stock Market
- Co-developed an education product that helped 10,000+ students find and gain admission to various faculties and high schools.
- Took part in building an election results application that shared information on Nepal's election with 100,000+ users.
- Assisted a team in developing and releasing an online taxi-hailing service with location tracking, digital payment, and ride booking features.
- Developed and migrated a social networking application from AWS to Firebase, which reduced server costs and increased the reliability and scalability of the application.
- Implemented an unprecedented UI on Flutter that allowed users to spin a wheel to check comments on posts. This UI was for Muzdo, an app that helped users find people based on similar interests.
- Developed ConsensusFX, an application that opened a poll question to predict the exchange rate between various currencies at the end of the week.
Senior Mobile Engineer2019 - 2022SnowM Inc. (operating as Stratosfy)
Technologies: Express.js, Flutter, iBeacon, IT Project Management, Software Development
- Led a team of five developers to develop a suite of enterprise applications that allowed janitors to track their field work.
- Worked on a back-end portal that visualized janitors' locations in the field to ensure accurate visits to customers' locations.
- Designed and developed a complete offline mobile solution that tracked janitors' moments inside customers' locations using iBeacon, a Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Played an active role in onboarding the biggest janitorial company in Canada to the field tracking software solution.
Chief Technical Officer2018 - 2022Brainants Technology Pvt Ltd
- Developed 10+ international and local projects, focusing primarily on mobile workforce management and field tracking solutions.
- Designed and developed a stock market mobile application for my country, which has 100,000 daily active users.
- Created a culture of test-driven development with clean code architecture.
- Introduced lots of automation to the software development process to avoid redundant manual tasks using tools like GitHub Actions, Netlify deployments, GitLab pipelines, Codemagic, and fastlane.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2018Brainants Technology Pvt Ltd
- Started the company with little to no resources and built a solid team that could accomplish any technical task and project.
- Worked with the team to develop 10+ projects primarily for mobile using Flutter.
- Used Jira and Bitbucket to manage the tasks and backlogs for projects.
- Worked with a North American company to build and develop a custom Bluetooth scanner that could scan customers' Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices.
- Took part in the development of the biggest telemedicine mobile application in Nepal.
- Developed a full-fledged EPR platform that helped 10+ accounting firms to manage their internal operations.
- Built an application for an international non-governmental organization (INGO) that helped them track child abuse incidents in South Asia.