Lead Developer2015 - 2017Sea Monster
Technologies: C#, Unity, Oculus, HTC Vive, Vuforia, Jenkins
- Led a team of 10+ developers in working with multiple remote development houses on Disney's Imagicademy mobile game.
- Created Bar Blitz, an iOS/Android/WebGL free-to-play game; it was developed in partnership with the IMVU social network.
- Setup a continuous integration/deployment and asset pipeline for use with mobile/web projects developed in Unity.
- Setup up production standards for the 2D/3D art team developing assets for use in Unity.
- Provided in-depth technical direction/insight for developers migrating from application technologies to building with Unity.
Senior Developer2011 - 2015RetroEpic Software
Technologies: C#, Unity, Vuforia, StackMob, Parse
- Developed Strangelings, a virtual pet breeding game, for iOS and web.
- Developed Scorch Runner for the WRU, a free-to-play endless runner distributed on iOS/Android.
- Contributed to the development of a mobile version of A Day in the Woods, a sliding puzzle game.
- Developed Ginjah, a memory matching game for iOS/Android.
- Developed Houzz-it, a property trading simulation game, for iOS/Android/Web.
- Provided a technical foundation for experienced C++ developers moving to .NET/C#.
- Developed numerous virtual reality apps/games using Vuforia.