Founder | Developer2019 - PRESENTSweet Digital Entertainment
Technologies: Networking, AWS, Unity, C#
- Developed a real-time networking solution on the Unity ECS framework for high-performance response times on mobile devices.
- Created a fully threaded engine and simulation logic built using the DOTS technology stack.
- Built cutting-edge Unity systems: Entities, Hybrid Renderer, Unity Physics, Unity Transport, Input System, Addressable, and more.
- Developed back-end web services using AWS microservices and real-time authoritative game servers with Amazon GameLift.
Lead Developer2018 - PRESENTTrackosaurus
Technologies: Maya, Unity, C#
- Architected a solution for hosting many small individually crafted games in a single Unity application running on Android/iOS.
- Created games and tasks based off established skills assessment techniques for children ages 4 to 6.
- Performed weekly testing with children to inform gameplay and UX-decision making.
- Provided a technical knowledge base for a team of engineers and 2D/3D artists new to both Unity and game development practices.
- Setup a continuous integration/deployment and asset pipeline built on UCB and GitHub.
Lead Developer2017 - 2018Call it Live
Technologies: AWS, Unity, C#
- Took over product development with an established front-end and back-end codebase.
- Optimized real-time processing of large data payloads for iOS/Android devices.
- Improved resource management to handle loading and unloading of large numbers of dynamically acquired assets in memory-constrained scenarios.
- Integrated cross platform in-app purchases.
- Built out mobile engagement features using Urban Airship.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017Sea Monster
Technologies: Jenkins, Vuforia, HTC Vive, Oculus, Unity, C#
- Led a team of more than ten developers while working with multiple remote development houses on Disney's Imagicademy mobile game.
- Created Bar Blitz, an iOS/Android/WebGL free-to-play game; it was developed in partnership with the IMVU social network.
- Setup a continuous integration/deployment and asset pipeline for use with mobile/web projects developed in Unity.
- Established production standards and technical requirements for the 2D/3D art team developing assets for use in Unity.
- Provided in-depth technical direction/insight for developers migrating from application technologies to building with Unity.
- Developed and guided engineering team focused on Oculus VR prototyping of simulation products,.
Senior Developer2011 - 2015RetroEpic Software
Technologies: StackMob, Parse, Vuforia, Unity, C#
- Developed Strangelings, a virtual pet breeding game, for iOS and web.
- Developed Scorch Runner for the WRU, a free-to-play endless runner distributed on iOS/Android.
- Contributed to the development of a mobile version of A Day in the Woods, a sliding puzzle game.
- Developed Ginjah, a memory matching game for iOS/Android.
- Developed Houzz-it, a property trading simulation game, for iOS/Android/Web.
- Provided a technical foundation for experienced C++ developers moving to .NET/C#.
- Created numerous virtual reality apps/games using Vuforia.