Dino has over five years of experience as a software developer. For the past two years, he has worked in Java and related technologies, mostly in implementing big data solutions using NoSQL technologies and in implementing REST services. He also has experience with .NET and PCI DSS security standards and with REST solutions using Python combined with established frameworks.
ExperienceDynamic Programming - 6 yearsPython 3 - 5 yearsC++ - 5 yearsJava - 3 yearsKeras - 2 yearsFlask - 2 yearsPython - 2 yearsTensorFlow - 2 years
Git, PyCharm, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I have coded is dynamic programming as a technique for reducing the complexity of some optimization problems.
Lead AI Engineer
- Supported NLP analysis over different languages.
- Developed image analysis and detection specific classes in order to improve marketing/branding.
- Implemented an automated pipeline for data collecting, transformations, dataset creation, training, and validation of models.
- Managed remote developers across different locations.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and implemented a recommendation engine platform for people using Python.
- Designed and implemented a security system for keeping private user data safe while integrating with social accounts and validation.
- Built integration with a social accounts API and aggregated data for precise task generation.
- Implemented a REST API using Flask.
- Managed and planned new features like assigning tasks for developers on this project.
- Worked on design and implementation of ML algorithms for supporting better task generation using Python using scikit-learn.
- Created a plan for penetration testing.
- Created and customized different kinds of tools for penetration testing.
- Assessed and reported on vulnerabilities.
- Reverse engineered binary applications and exploited weak spots.
- Reviewed source code.
- Consulted and wrote content related to the ELK stack.
- Created articles for best practices.
- Created articles about ELK use cases.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented the web application in Flask framework.
- Created the real-time application using the Socket.IO library.
- Worked on database migrations and supporting different kinds of databases.
- Worked on supporting the communication with Interactive Broker API in real-time.
- Created directives in AngularJS for updating web content using the socket.
- Created analytic scripts for tracking client-side events.
- Implemented support on the back-end for generating an analytic script based on user input.
- Created a system for receiving large amounts of data using Flume and dispatching data in different sources.
- Implemented reusable components for manipulating data in Redis.
- Created scripts for fast migration between databases using Python.
- Worked on indexing data using the Elasticsearch with support of real-time search of indexed data.
- Maintained an Elasticsearch cluster.
- Created reusable menu components with support from a database using C# and ASP.NET.
- Built components for a different version of a PCI DSS questionnaire.
- Worked on Ajax ASP.NET components related with uploading file and tracking progress.
- Developed client-side progress components for the PCI DSS questionnaire.
- Wrote a tool for managing the PCI DSS questionnaire.
Optimization of Digital Marketing
PCI DSS Tool
Today, a massive amount of data is available in the form of networks or graphs. For example, the World Wide Web, with its web pages and hyperlinks, social networks, semantic networks, biological networks, citation networks for scientific literature, and so on.
Getting Started With TensorFlow: A Machine Learning Tutorial
Tree Kernels: Quantifying Similarity Among Tree-structured Data
JPA, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Flask, Spring JDBC, AngularJS, Hadoop, Django, JUnit, Spring Security, .NET, Boost
Twitter API, Facebook API, Node.js, AngularUI, jQuery, Google API, TensorFlow, Keras
Kibana, Logstash, logstash-forwarder, Spring Social, Eclipse IDE, PyCharm, Flume, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Git
Model View Controller (MVC), Dynamic Programming, Concurrent Programming, Distributed Programming, MapReduce, Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Unit Testing, Scalable Application, Dependency Injection, REST
Docker, Ubuntu, NetBeans, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Linux, Eclipse
Elasticsearch, MongoDB, NoSQL, Redis, MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, HBase, Redshift, Memcached
Web App Development, Algorithms, Data Structures, Optimization Algorithms, Reverse Engineering, Ajax, Kubernetes Operations (Kops)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences
University in Sarajevo - Sarajevo