Lead Plugin Developer2014 - PRESENTF of X Development
Technologies: MonoDevelop, C#, Unity3D
- Formulated, designed, and developed Unity extensions and plugins for sale on the Unity Asset Store.
- Filled in major gaps in Unity's functionality, allowing for everything from in-editor delegate pointing and event subscription to debug visualization and bezier curve-based pathing.
- Wrote extremely reusable modules and components in order to achieve quicker turnarounds and shorter development times in a C# environment.
- Increased Unity's usability and flexibility to allow for common C# design paradigms to be implemented via Unity's user interface.
- Extended Unity Editor functionality in order to make creating new, specific, and reusable tools quick and intuitive.
Lead Programmer2010 - 2014Bazillion Pictures, Inc.
Technologies: MonoDevelop, Microsoft Kinect, Augmented Reality (AR), C#, Android SDK, Xcode, Unity3D
- Designed, built, tested, and supported mobile and web-based games and applications.
- Aided in requirement gathering, initial layout, conception, and storyboarding.
- Created tradeshow experiences and performance art installments that allowed for free-form, intuitive user interaction with minimal instruction or oversight.
- Designed and implemented reusable, animated GUIs capable of cross-platform implementation and depolyment.
- Created reusable Unity plugins for sale on the Unity asset store and for extensive use on company projects.
Team Lead2007 - 2010Middleman Games
Technologies: Gimp, Adobe Photoshop, MonoDevelop, Unity3D, Blender
- Recruited team members and organized labor and workflow.
- Developed game concept, designed user interaction, laid out levels, and storyboarded game progression.
- Designed, modeled, textured, animated, and implemented enemies, playable characters, support characters, and set pieces.
- Researched game engines and support software and found low-cost alternatives for game and asset development.
- Developed, tested, and debugged enemy and support character AI as well as user controls and physics simulations in a Python and C# environment.