Blockchain architect2018 - 2019Tykn tech
Technologies: Python, Hyperledger
- Architectured the platform.
- Implemented the solution using Hyperledger and Python.
- Coordinated with end-user application team.
Senior Blockchain developer2018 - 20196fusion (via Toptal)
Technologies: Go, Ethereum, Quorum, Solidity
- Wrote software in Go which interacts with blockchain platform.
- Worked with Quorum platform.
- Used Docker and Kubernetes for deployments.
Solidity/Blockchain Expert with Go Experience2018 - 2019Fractal Blockchain (via Toptal)
Technologies: Blockchains, Solidity, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Go
- Contributed to software written in Go which interacts with Ethereum nodes (with geth nodes specifically).
- Reviewed and improved smart contracts written in Solidity.
- Reviewed and improved software interacting with the Bitcoin network.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019Evernym
Technologies: Python, Rust, Hyperledger
- Developed a secure crypto-wallet intended to be used for Hyperledger Indy.
- Supported the Indy-SDK project.
- Created proprietary software solving SSI-related problems on top of Hyperledger Indy.
- Bulit a system of pluggable crypto-wallet storage back-ends which allows for enterprise-scale wallets.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018TeleSign
Technologies: Python, Gevent, Bottle, Flask
- Developed the Number Discovery Platform using Python and Gevent.
- Extended the PhoneID product written in Python and Bottle.
- Created a URL-shortening service using Python and Flask.
- Built a Number Deactivation product using Python.
Web Developer2015 - 2016BEST
Technologies: Python, Java
- Wrote an internal HR application using JSP.
- Refactored an internal voting system written in a custom in-house framework.
- Supported and extended an internal forum written in JSP.
Web Developer2012 - 2016Self-employed
Technologies: Python, Flask, Django, Pyramid, Java, JSP, Beautiful Soup
- Wrote a web crawler and scraper using Python and Beautiful Soup.
- Developed a custom content manager application back-end using Django.
- Created web microservices using Python.