Blockchain and SSI Engineer2020 - PRESENT
Technologies: Hyperledger, Hyperledger Indy, Blockchain
- Created self-sovereign identity (SSI) wallet that stores students' verifiable credentials.
- Wrote back-end system for issuing verifiable credentials to institution's users.
- Designed and researched self-sovereign identity libraries to use.
Blockchain Engineer2020 - 2020404 Publishing
- Worked on developing features for the new DAG platform.
- Improved the wallet capabilities of the DAG platform.
- Created the trigger mechanism to allow smarter DAG nodes.
Blockchain Engineer2020 - 2020Forward Edge
Technologies: Tendermint, Go
- Worked on picking the correct blockchain technology for the client's needs.
- Implemented a prototype on the Tendermint blockchain platform.
- Wrote integration services in Golang, which serve as a blockchain's outer layer.
Blockchain Engineer2019 - 2020Pharmwerks
Technologies: Quorum, Ethereum, Python
- Worked on designing the prototype for a platform on top of blockchain in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Developed prototype smart contracts on Ethereum, using Solidity.
- Wrote an engine in Python which integrated with Ethereum.
Blockchain Architect2018 - 2019Tykn tech
Technologies: Hyperledger, Python
- Architectured the platform.
- Implemented the solution using Hyperledger and Python.
- Coordinated with end-user application team.
Senior Blockchain Developer2018 - 20196fusion (via Toptal)
Technologies: Solidity, Quorum, Ethereum, Go
- Wrote software in Go which interacts with a blockchain platform.
- Worked with the Quorum platform.
- Used Docker and kubernetes for deployment.
Solidity/Blockchain Expert with Go Experience2018 - 2019Fractal Blockchain (via Toptal)
Technologies: Go, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solidity, Blockchain
- Contributed to software written in Go which interacts with Ethereum nodes (with geth nodes specifically).
- Reviewed and improved smart contracts written in Solidity.
- Reviewed and improved software interacting with the Bitcoin network.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019Evernym
Technologies: Hyperledger, Rust, Python
- Developed a secure crypto-wallet intended to be used for Hyperledger Indy.
- Supported the Indy-SDK project.
- Created proprietary software solving SSI-related problems on top of Hyperledger Indy.
- Bulit a system of pluggable crypto-wallet storage back-ends which allows for enterprise-scale wallets.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018TeleSign
Technologies: Flask, Bottle.py, Gevent, Python
- Developed the Number Discovery Platform using Python and Gevent.
- Extended the PhoneID product written in Python and Bottle.
- Created a URL-shortening service using Python and Flask.
- Built a Number Deactivation product using Python.
Web Developer2015 - 2016BEST
Technologies: Java, Python
- Wrote an internal HR application using JSP.
- Refactored an internal voting system written in a custom in-house framework.
- Supported and extended an internal forum written in JSP.
Web Developer2012 - 2016Self-employed
Technologies: Beautiful Soup, JSP, Java, Pyramid, Django, Flask, Python
- Wrote a web crawler and scraper using Python and Beautiful Soup.
- Developed a custom content manager application back-end using Django.
- Created web microservices using Python.