- Quality ManagerErste Bank2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: SharePoint, Microsoft Office
- Planned and supervised the IT education.
- Led proof-of-concept activities for testing new technologies and/or development methodologies.
- Implemented SPOC for all the demand activities of two major clients.
- Designed and implemented a summer student program.
- Created IT recruiting tests and held interviews.
- Senior Business Intelligence AnalystHypo Alpe Adria2013 - 2015
Technologies: SQL Server, SAP Business Objects
- Analyzed and documented business requests.
- Developed the implementation strategy and BI architecture, based on SQL Server technology stack.
- Managed and executed IT projects—leading a team of consultants.
- Conducted hands-on development of important and/or more complex database modules.
- Held education sessions for internal company employees.
- Deployed new features to production—effectively fulfilling the role of a release manager.
- Business Intelligence ConsultantAlfatec Group2009 - 2011
Technologies: BO Data Integrater, Oracle, SQL Server
- Worked as the team lead in the project of creating a new data warehouse for one of the largest banks in the country, based on Oracle and Data Integrator.
- Implemented a business-objects reporting system in the third largest tobacco company in the world.
- Developed a first production-level data warehouse in cargo and shipping industry in the region, using SQL Server Analysis Services and PowerPivot.
- Created teams and ensured that people worked effectively together.
- Held internal and external educational sessions.
- Business Intelligence ConsultantCrmT2007 - 2009
Technologies: ASP.NET, Informatica, SQL Server
- Designed and developed a web solution for distribution of EU funds in Slovenia based on SQL Server and ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed a high-availability DWH solution for parsing, testing, and reporting on call records for the largest Slovenian telecompany.
- Organized the company's presales technical conference, focusing on Business Objects and SQL Server.
- Software EngineerIN22004 - 2007
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, BizTalk
- Developed an ASP.NET application for primary health care.
- Implemented BizTalk, as a part of a key integration project in the country's largest telecom company.
- Constructed a web application for the country's chamber of commerce.
- Held technical education sessions for the company's junior staff.