Lead BI Architect | Team Lead2015 - PRESENTErste Group IT
Technologies: SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Tableau, Oracle PL/SQL, SAP PowerDesigner
- Planned and supervised the IT education and summer student program.
- Led proof-of-concept activities for testing new technologies and/or development methodologies.
- Served the role of single point of contact for all the demand activities of two major clients.
- Analyzed new technologies and products during the vendor selection process.
- Created IT recruiting tests and held interviews.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst2013 - 2015Hypo Alpe Adria
Technologies: SQL Server, SAP Business Objects, Tableau
- Analyzed and documented business requests.
- Developed the implementation strategy and BI architecture, based on SQL Server technology stack.
- Managed and executed IT projects and successfully led a team of consultants.
- Conducted hands-on development of important and/or more complex database modules.
- Held education sessions for internal company employees.
- Deployed new features to production and effectively fulfilling the role of a release manager.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Oikon
Technologies: SQL Server, SharePoint, .NET
- Built analytic modules in SQL Server (SSIS).
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented a SharePoint modification according to specific business user needs.
- Managed EU projects specifically on parts of IT implementation.
- Took part in internal company education events.
Business Intelligence Consultant2009 - 2011Alfatec Group
Technologies: BO Data Integrater, Oracle, SQL Server
- Worked as the team lead in the project of creating a new data warehouse for one of the largest banks in the country, based on Oracle and Data Integrator.
- Implemented a business-objects reporting system in the third largest tobacco company in the world.
- Developed a first production-level data warehouse in the cargo and shipping industry in the region, using SQL Server Analysis Services and PowerPivot.
- Created teams and ensured that people worked effectively together.
- Held internal and external educational sessions.
Business Intelligence Consultant2007 - 2009CrmT
Technologies: ASP.NET, Informatica, SQL Server
- Designed and developed a web solution for distribution of EU funds in Slovenia based on SQL Server and ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed a high-availability DWH solution for parsing, testing, and reporting on call records for the largest Slovenian telecom.
- Organized the company's presales technical conference, focusing on Business Objects and SQL Server.
Software Engineer2004 - 2007IN2
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, BizTalk
- Developed an ASP.NET application for primary health care.
- Implemented BizTalk, as a part of a key integration project in the country's largest telecom company.
- Constructed a web application for the country's chamber of commerce.
- Held technical education sessions for the company's junior staff.