Founder | Technical Lead2018 - PRESENTariot.io
Technologies: WebSockets, WebRTC, MRTK, BIMserver, Xeogl, Three.js, GraphQL, React, Firebase, Node.js, HoloLens, ARKit, ARCore, Augmented Reality (AR)
- Developed system architecture and implementation for a BIM-based augmented reality software for quality assurance in architecture, engineering, construction, and facility management industries.
- Hired and managed back end, unity, and graphics development team. Was responsible for the strategy of further product development. Directly acquired new partners and potential clients.
- Designed and implemented augmented reality "viewers" for iOS, Android, DAQRI, and Hololens (ARKit, ARCore, MRTK).
- Designed and implemented a 3D front-end dashboard to view visualize 3D IFC facility models and the sensory/QA data associated with that facility.
- Designed and implemented a back-end layer to enable CRUD and real-time communication for the IFC data.
- Investigated and set up a JAVA based BIM server to act as an IFC to geometry converter and revision manager.
- Developed a 'remote expert' application for Hololens and a web app. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNqXaQVX3c.
Freelance Developer2017 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created online interactive learning/skill testing tools for Austrian State Agencies.
- Built an online local food delivery system.
- Developed a system with real-time data mining, big-data management, and load balancing for an interactive navigation app.
- Created a browser-based platform for realtime video conferencing.
Technologies: Augmented Reality (AR), Three.js, React
- Developed a web-based augmented reality player with more than 500,000 views in the first months.
- Optimized the WebGL rendering performance and the pipeline for faster loading of the 3D models.
- Adapted the .basis/ktx format to get a massive reduction in GPU memory consumption.
- Augmented the user experience with 3D special effects.
Senior Software Developer2014 - 2017ovos.GmbH
- Designed and developed an augmented reality framework to be used on LAN connected devices.
- Collaborated with "Volkswagen" on implementing augmented reality training scenarios for an assembly line (http://www.arvida.de).
- Introduced and optimised new workflows to work with browser-based 2D and 3D content.
- Working with Bank Austria implementing various tools, from interactive chart services (https://rechner.bankaustria.at/100_EUR_Chart/index.php) to user interfaces for ATM machines for Bank Austria.
- Collaborated with "Karlsruhe Institute of Technology" in implementing and testing principles of "Semantic web" in practical applications.
Software Developer2010 - 2014ovos.Gmbh
- Worked on various websites, including award-winning Austrian online Pavilion for World Expo.
- Collaborated with "Steinway and sons" implementing award-winning online piano tool.
- Consulted and worked on PHP code and MySQL routines optimisation to bring websites to blazing speed.
Senior developer2009 - 2010iMeal.eu
- Led a team in building an online food delivery service.
Freelance Web Developer2003 - 2009Freelance
- Worked with organizations from around the world, developing websites that include eCommerce, booking, portfolio, blog, and multilingual functionalities.
- Increased traffic and enhanced page ranking by improving website structure, performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for local improvements.
- Developed UI/UX strategies that include wireframes and mockups and for small and medium-sized companies.
- Designed and implemented .NET interface for local newspaper archiving platform.
- Designed and developed several content management systems based on LAMP stack.
Web Developer2001 - 2003IDEA "Interaktyvi reklama"
- Built state of art (for that time) websites.
- Developed and maintained in-house CRM and CMS.
- Designed web-based games with Flash (AS2/AS3).