Co-founder and Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTCourier Data
Technologies: Apache Cordova, GitLab CI/CD, Mailgun, Firebase, Django Channels, Django REST Framework, Django, Quill, ECharts, Google Maps API, Vuetify.js, Vue.js
- Co-designed a novel automated BI reporting system that detects shifts and anomalies in retail data and delivers them in the form of natural language news feed posts enriched with interactive charts and data exploration tools.
- Developed a full-stack interactive dashboard application (Vue.js/Vuetify with Django REST Framework), including an Android/iOS mobile application (Cordova).
- Managed the infrastructure, such as servers and services our application uses (virtual private servers, Firebase, Mailgun, Gitlab CI/CD, and remote iOS build services).
Research and Teaching Assistant2018 - PRESENTDeparment of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
- Developed various tools for computer science courses such as a browser-based MySQL shell, various proof-theoretic helpers and generators, and web-based homework and exam environments.
- Published four academic papers, attended various conferences and workshops, and enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Barcelona. Expected to receive a dual PhD degree in autumn 2020.
Research and Teaching Assistant2017 - 2018Department of Mathematics, University of Rijeka
Technologies: Matplotlib, SciPy, NumPy, Python
- Developed new material for courses related to numerical mathematics.
- Reviewed material for courses in theoretical foundations of mathematics.
- Taught five courses in total (Numerical mathematics, Numerical mathematics for Computer Science, Elementary Mathematics, Set theory and Application of Computer Science in Mathematics); held two guest lectures at the University of Barcelona.