- Co-Founder | Technical LeadVIMOV2008 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, macOS, Swift, Objective-C, Android, PHP, Python, AWS, 3D, Cocos2d, Shaders, GDAL
- Led the development of an app (iOS/Mac/Android) using Objective-C, Swift, and Android SDK.
- Led the development of a 3D weather maps system that beautifies weather map tiles on server and projects them through beautiful shaders on a 3D globe on a mobile app. I have customized an open source 3D engine to support it.
- Developed a prediction system that predicts user location on a specific hour and customizes a non-intrusive weather alert using Python and Scikit-learn.
- Led the development of a back-end server for the frontend apps serving weather information, weather maps and push notifications to hundreds of thousands of monthly active users using PHP, AWS and MySQL.
- Developed a 2D game on iPhone using Cocos2d and extending it with 3D models support.
- Shared in the co-founding and operating a startup and expanding it to a 30-employee software company.
- Founder | DeveloperEndTask Pro2000 - 2007
Technologies: VB, VC++, Windows API
- Developed a tool that monitors running apps for any suspicious behavior, blocks the the suspicious action, and warns the user using low-level system hooks.
- Built a generic tool that detects and blocks intrusive pop-up ads by monitoring user behavior without integrating with the browser.
- Created and managed a small virtual team to help push this app to life—the app was later featured as an Editor's Pick on CNET.