Verified Expert in Engineering
Blockchain and Full-stack Developer
Robert is an entrepreneur, IT manager, and developer specializing in blockchain. He has spearheaded dozens of large-scale projects, teams of over 40, and a budget of $30 million to deliver nationwide systems. Blockchain inspired him and changed the way he looked at IT systems. Robert is known for his innovation and strong ability to take a project from idea to successful implementation. He enjoys creating IoT solutions on Raspberry Pi and Arduino as a hobby.
MacOS, Git, Xamarin, Hardhat, Jest, Ethereum, Node.js, Blockchain, Linux, Mocha
The most amazing...
...project I've overseen and implemented was the Emergency Notification System in Poland and the Command Support System of the National Medical Rescue Service.
Senior Full-stack Developer | CTO
- Designed and developed a complete Blockchain platform from scratch. It has high performance and provides the highest level of security required in Enterprise-class solutions. It is designed to store large volumes of data.
- Created REST APIs and WebSockets. Used the technology stack: Blockchain (Ethereum and Polygon), Solidity, Node.js, Bootstrap, LevelDB, Infura, Alchemy, and Tatum.
- Defined requirements for the system as the product owner.
- Conducted quality control of source code using Atlassian tools. Oversaw software by team members.
- Defined tasks and work for team members using Atlassian tools.
- Created iOS and Android apps in Xamarin. Experienced with Xamarin. Forms, XAML, and renderers to handle native operating system features. Handled push notifications, created communication via REST API, and prepared the library to generate charts.
- Developed software for a so-called durable medium using Ethereum and IPFS. Built the back end using Node.js.
- Created smart contracts (Solidity) for mass document handling and user authentication.
- Delivered mobile applications for clients, e.g., InTrack Mobile and EnergyLogServer Mobile using the Xamarin platform.
- Developed software using the Angular and React frameworks.
- Created NFT tokens that allow, among other things, verification of the originality of products. The token runs on the Polygon platform. The smart contract was extended and complies with the ERC721 standard.
- Became familiar with data structures such as directed acyclic graphs (DAG) like Merkle.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed software for ElasticStack with extra plugins for incident management and intelligence (machine learning module).
- Prepared software for ESG scoring using Angular2+.
- Created a library with Xamarin that allows the drawing of charts in mobile applications.
Software Development Director
- Served as team leader, designer, and front-end developer. Designed and developed software to manage medical facilities.
- Created complex user screens with scheduling components.
- Conducted code quality check with Mantis issue tracker and SonarQube.
Center for Information Technology Projects at the Ministry of Administration and Digitization
- Managed the launch and implementation of the emergency notification system and the command support system for state emergency medical services nationwide.
- Spearheaded over a dozen projects under the program, a team of more than 40 people, and a budget of $30 million.
- Coordinated the work of many external suppliers and internal teams.
- Evaluated and provided opinions on the technological solutions being implemented.
Security with TOPASS tokens prevents copying and multiplication of security features on counterfeit products, which is possible with hologram security features. There are many other uses for TOPASS tokens, which are described on the website.
The TOPASS smart contract runs on a public blockchain platform. We use the efficient L2 Polygon platform for this purpose. It guarantees high performance and low transaction fees. We can run our smart contract on another Ethereum-compatible platform upon your request.
I was in charge of implementing NFT tokens and modifying them for client requirements. I also programmed a middleware server using Node.js and Express.js, which provided a REST API to enable the client systems to use the tokens.
I designed and developed the S3DOC durable medium based on Ethereum and IPFS. I created complex smart contracts, e.g., data storage, user management (user register, personal data, authentication), and document management (document register, document metadata). I built decentralized software that stores documents on IPFS and their metadata on Ethereum. In the second version of the system, I moved all the software to a new blockchain platform written in Node.js, achieving much better performance and security compared to Ethereum and IPFS.
Seeing the limitations of the Ethereum platform in enterprise applications, I proposed to create a new blockchain platform from scratch with the high performance and security levels required by large financial institutions. I designed the architecture and developed the core modules of the platform.
Renderers are used to support the unique properties of the operating systems.
The application supports a secure REST API.
The application runs on Android and iOS. Renderers are used to support the unique properties of the operating systems.
The application supports a secure REST API.
Node.js, REST APIs, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, jQuery, JSON-RPC, Web3.js, React
REST, Unit Testing, Testing
Xamarin, Blockchain, Ethereum, Mobile, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, Docker
Software Development, Smart Contracts, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Ethers.js, Software Architecture, Web Applications, Web Development, Application Binary Interface (ABI), Digital Signatures, Xamarin.Forms, Decentralized Systems, Decentralized Applications, Back-end, Front-end, Full-stack, Full-stack Development, CTO, Portfolio Management, IT Management, IPFS, Management Information Systems (MIS), Program Management, WebSockets, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Crypto, Charts, Web 3.0, Team Leadership, Technical Leadership, Global Project Management, IT Projects, Software Design, Machine Learning, Plugins, APIs, Hardhat, Directed Acrylic Graphs (DAG)
Angular, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Jest, Apache Spark, gRPC
WebStorm, Git, Elastic, MetaMask, SonarQube, Mocha, NPM
LevelDB, Microsoft SQL Server
Master's Degree in MBA IT
Kozminski University - Warsaw, Poland
Postgraduate Studies in Computer Science
SGH Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw, Poland
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring