Smart-contract Blockchain Developer2022 - 2022Hexgo inc.
Technologies: Solidity, Web3.js, Blockchain, React, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Next.js, Node.js, Hardhat, Alchemy, Open zepplin, Vercel, Githud, Blockchain Design
- Sketched and designed a working solution for an NFT smart contract.
- Helped the client through all the conception, testing, and deployment stages.
- Tested and adapted the Next.js-based minting page.
CTO | Lead Engineer2022 - 2022Digitalia Publishing Corp
Technologies: Architecture, Blockchain, Amazon, AWS, AWS Lambda, Web3.js, Ethers.js, Ethereum
- Developed architecture and roadmap for a complex three-token project with fungible and non-fungible assets.
- Managed a team of developers and designers to get the job done.
- Completed a working MVP and deployed it to a live chain.
Founder and Developer2020 - 2022GAT Network
Technologies: Web3.js, Solidity, Ethereum
- Launched an NFT-based game (GameFi) on Binance Smart Chain.
- Created a multi-network, flexible anything-for-anything trading platform.
- Participated in the Binance Incubation Program as one of the finalists.
Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Jalesh Cruises Mauritius, Ltd.
Technologies: Figma, SCSS, CSS3, HTML5, Docker, GraphQL, Next.js, React
- Planned front-end architecture, including the structure of repositories, technology selection, and components hierarchy.
- Implemented a mobile website for the cruise company, including fully functional cruise searching, selection, and booking flows.
- Set up Docker deployment for posterior DevOps integration.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Fintech
Technologies: MySQL, MongoDB, RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, Business Intelligence (BI), Tableau, Material Design, FeathersJS, GraphQL, TypeScript, Node.js
- Created a GraphQL enabled Node.js (FeathersJS) back end and connected it with various upstream APIs and data sources (MySQL, MongoDB, REST) for a fintech company in the mortgage rates aggregation industry.
- Created a Tableau dashboard for optimal data visualization and further analysis.
- Delivered pluggable web components with Vue.js, TypeScript, and a beautiful interface with SASS to present easy-to-read rates to the end user.
- Utilized Docker and Docker-Compose to deploy the solution. Worked remotely in a distributed team with scrum.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Sportsbook Cloud
Technologies: Socket.IO, Celery, Betradar, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Python, React, Django
- Assisted on a legacy Python/Django platform for a highly scalable, real-time betting platform.
- Developed the Socket.IO communication further, between the RabbitMQ-enabled back end and the front end.
- Utilized CSS modules and React with Typescript to create a user control panel.
- Integrated an upstream Betradar API based on REST and AQMP.
- Created Docker containers for Logstash , connecting it to Elasticsearch.
- Deployed the solution with Docker/Kubernetes to Google Cloud (integrated GitLab CI/CD). Worked on Kibana reports and dashboards.
- Split the legacy platform into lean microservices with more focus on the Django Rest framework instead of sockets and separation of concerns.
- Cleaned the legacy PostgreSQL database. Worked in an agile, distributed team with scrum.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Invia
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Storybook, Elasticsearch, REST APIs, AWS, Docker, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Node.js, Jest, Cypress.io, Go, TypeScript
- Maintained a legacy monolith platform built in PHP and a custom jQuery framework for a biggest German travel portal in an agile multi-team environment.
- Reverse-engineered the legacy platform, documented the lost know-how and secured it with new unit and E2E tests.
- Introduced the Cypress test suite. Consulted QA regarding test tool selection.
- Implemented the new travel platform based on microservices, written with Node.js and Golang.
- Implemented the new, lean, mobile-first front end written in React.js.
- Collaborated with UX/UI to create a breath-taking component library in Figma and implemented it with React.
- Added Zendesk channels to route tickets from the legacy support platform.
- Built the interface for a Zendesk app to quickly report a bug via Jira from Zendesk ticket interface.
- Added new features to the legacy platform with step-wise integration of React components.
- Worked with GitLab CI/CD pipelines to build, test, and deploy the solution to AWS.
- Added tracking code for Google analytics in the old and the new platforms.
Project Lead2019 - 2019Ontras
- Worked on a proof-of-concept solution for the biggest German gas infrastructure provider to create distributed market based on DLT and a way to certify the usage of green/clean energy.
- Created a lean MVP for the patented consensus technology written in Node.js.
- Built a physical city model with gas infrastructure and a set of Raspberry PIs running Linux and communicating over WiFi in a mesh network.
- Connected control panels with displays running an Angular dashboards to control the Raspberry PIs.
- Organized the event to present the proof-of-concept solution to the company's board of directors.
Senior Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Mercateo
- Worked with scrum in an agile, distributed, multi-team environment for the largest European B2B marketplace.
- Assisted the user authentication team to integrate Auth0 and OAuth 2 authentication using AWS Lambda.
- Aided in the writing of Terraform scripts for microservice infrastructure deployment to AWS.
- Collaborated with the front-end team. Created a next-generation user interface for the marketplace with React and TypeScript.
- Created a component library for the new interface with React and Styled Components.
- Coached the UI team in tools selection and better workflow with developers.
Developer | Inventor | Founder2016 - 2019Phybr
Technologies: IOTA, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Raspberry Pi, RPC, gRPC, Electron, Express.js, Go, Python
- Developed a distributed auto-peering software that was used by over 80% of IOTA nodes worldwide.
- Designed and patented a distributed, accessible, messaging network (DAMN) to ensure consistency and consensus in unstable and highly malicious environments.
- Created beautiful dashboards with Bootstrap to control and visualise node connections within a network.
- Utilized gRPC and Golang, created a lighting-fast, lean node software able to run on Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Developed a PoC cryptocurrency ledger based on the patented consensus technology.
- Created a cross-platform desktop node software with Electron.
Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2018TomTom Telematics
- Developed a fleet management platform for B2B customers in a vast, multi-team project using React/Redux.
- Created fleet visualization using Google Maps API and Leaflet.
- Collaborated with the software architect to create an integrated test framework, combining Unit, UI, and E2E tests, and all their coverage data into a single reporting tool.
- Reverse-engineered the predecessor legacy platform to add new features to the new web fleet solution.
- Adapted webpack heavily, creating plugins for the required complex build and deployment process.
- Added Google Analytics tracking for feature usage reports.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Zippel Media, GmbH.
- Performed as a front-end developer for a marketing media creation company.
- Designed SaaS in Angular, where users could upload and edit media content for marketing purposes.
- Integrated the solution with Facebook API for one-click ads posting using the media from the gallery.
- Collaborated with the CTO and CEO to estimate and create an MVP. Worked in an agile, distributed team with scrum.
Project Lead2014 - 2016Sofistiq
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Data Visualization, Software Architecture, OAuth 2, Azure, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Django, MySQL, AWS
- Estimated, planned, and executed two large projects related to user psychology and marketing.
- Wrote user management and complex roles for solution sub-licensing, invoicing, and other back-office tools in Django (Django REST Framework).
- Used the Django REST framework to develop a flexible API for future use-cases.
- Assisted in the design and build of user interfaces for questionnaires and the 3D visualization of reports.
- Analyzed data and stored it for further use and visualization with Pandas and scikit-learn.
- Developed AI components based on research papers that were used to evaluate the questionnaire's data.
Project Lead2013 - 2016Etventure
Technologies: Google Analytics, Ubuntu Server, Streaming, Facebook API, OAuth 2, AngularJS, Node.js, Django, Python
- Estimated and led a wide range of proof-of-concept websites, ranging from simple questionnaires up to AI-enabled recommendation engines and high-traffic video sites.
- Implemented PoC projects in a wide range of front-end and back-end technologies.
- Deployed and maintained the projects in auto-scalable setups (DevOps) on AWS and Google App Engine.
- Implemented Google Analytics to track usage.
Project Lead2012 - 2016Nutrivital Health Group
Technologies: Celery, Pandas, Business Intelligence (BI), Memcached, PostgreSQL, Python, jQuery, Django
- Estimated and planned further development of an abandoned, unfinished back-office solution for client management, inventory, invoicing, shop, and the scheduling of medical staff.
- Used Django to create a flexible, powerful backoffice solution.
- Further developed and maintained the user front end written with jQuery. Set up and maintained the PostgreSQL server.
- Built reporting tools with Pandas, including its visualization on the front end.
- Added an invoicing module to generate invoices in PDF format and automatically send them using AWS SES.
- Scheduled back office jobs with Amazon SQS and Celery.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013Finanzcheck.de
Technologies: Bootstrap, Templating, Sass, CSS, REST, PHP, jQuery
- Acted as the front-end developer in one of the biggest credit portals in Germany.
- Created questionnaire strips with highly customized Bootstrap and jQuery (UI).
- Assisted with the REST interface built in PHP. Worked on a solution to make the questionnaire strip while-label with flexible templating and configuration.
Founder2010 - 2012Nails Finder
Technologies: Google Analytics, REST, GitLab CI/CD, jQuery, Autoscaling, PostgreSQL, Java, Python
- Founded the biggest German-speaking social platform for professional nail designers.
- Developed the back end, databases, deployment, auto-scaling, and CDN to ensure everything worked smoothly.
- Sold the startup to the largest nail and beauty company in Germany.
- Developed the front end to create a stunning SPA before it became popular.
- Participated in the whole life-cycle of the startup from idea to exit.
- Implemented Google Analytics to track usage.
Web and Mobile Developer2007 - 2012Freelance
- Developed a large set of Android apps during the early years of Android's existence. One app was one of the top-3 most downloaded during a long period of time with over three million users.
- Ran the biggest developer community "BadaDev" for the Samsung's Bada mobile platform.
- Developed 20+ apps for Samsung in C++ to fill their app store.
- Designed an Android app for one of the largest car magazines worldwide, the South African CarMag.
- Participated and won Samsung's mobile development challenge.
- Collaborated with Tunewiki, the winner of Android's development challenge, to port their player to Bada.
- Created a game for Tunewiki on Android using OpenGL. Ported the same game to Bada.
- Developed many different web and CMS projects with WordPress and Joomla, designed the interfaces, maintained projects, and managed hosting.
- Developed a WordPress-based real-estate management system for a Spanish real-estate company.