Verified Expert in Engineering
Tomasz is an Android developer who specializes in creating user-friendly and useful applications with the newest technologies. He enjoys experimenting with different languages and technologies, extending his skill set beyond Android to tasks leveraging React or iOS. Tomasz makes it a personal goal to ensure the client is fully satisfied, and often likens the process of software development to writing a good, interesting novel.
RubyMine, Git, Android Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I have helped develop is an entertainment system for hotels, where I worked on the Android app, hotel systems integration, and server-side infrastructure.
- Implemented new features for a React Native app, a Backbone app, and a Django web app.
React Native Developer
- Implemented native Android camera and sensor modules.
- Configured AppCenter builds.
- Fixed bugs related to Android platform.
- Prepared the app to work on Android phones.
React Native Developer
- Implemented designed screens, animations, and mobile app flow.
Android Developer, Front-end Developer
- Refactored the Android app to make it faster and more reliable.
- Designed the Android app layout and new features.
- Created new website layout and features.
- Migrated the website to server-side rendering.
- Created new CMS features.
- Created a SDK for the Android platform to integrate with back-end infrastructure to open BLE door locks.
- Developed an Android app using a SDK for the client.
- Constructed a console for admins and developers in React.
- Developed firmware code for BLE hardware.
- Customized the Android platform.
- Built a custom Android image.
- Created a TV app for Android.
- Created several hotel guest Android apps, including apps for room service, checking your bill, reading messages, and making appointments.
- Created an Android flights schedule app.
- Created a hotels systems integration app in C# with integration to FIAS, Opera, SIHOT, etc.
- Created a music forum information app in .NET with map and digital signage.
- Created an Android digital signage app.
- Took part in creating a server-side app in Ruby on Rails.
- Created a multi-platform app for restaurants and their clients.
- Created a Windows Phone and iOS app that displays interesting articles based on user preferences.
- Created an Android SDK for in-app advertising.
Spott.tv Android App
I also created an API for this app in Ruby on Rails 5 and established an environment on AWS.
I am a part of the team that creates the page and corresponding CMS, adding new features and constantly improving the layout.
Rugby World Cup 2017
- Creating an SDK for Android developers who wish to integrate their own door locks.
- Developing the Android app SmartphoneKey. This application allows users to create an account, receive created reservations (also via push) and messages, and open the door locks through the SDK.
- Building an administration console in React.
- Designing BLE firmware in C on Nordic semiconductor hardware.
- Developing a .NET application responsible for communication between a hotel management system and our server.
The app is not available for download - the customer distributes it on their own.
Redux, Android SDK, React Native, Swagger, Dagger, Corona SDK, .NET, Ruby on Rails 4, iOS SDK, Ruby on Rails 5, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Redux Form, React Redux, Fabric, Butterknife, React, Joda-Time, Otto, REST APIs, Android API, Retrofit, Android Support Library, TensorFlow, Firebase Android SDK, ActiveAndroid, RxJava, Backbone.js, iOS API, WebRTC, RxJava 2
Android Studio, Jira, IntelliJ IDEA, Bitbucket, RubyMine, Git, GitHub, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Android NDK, Microsoft Visual Studio, Gradle, SQLiteManager
RESTful Development, Mobile Development, Model View Presenter (MVP), REST, Agile Software Development, Mobile Design
Android, Mobile, Firebase, Windows Phone, Bluetooth LE, iOS, Android TV
JSON, Realm, SQLite, PostgreSQL
Mobile App Development, Full-stack, Google Material Design, Apps, APIs, Front-end, Bluetooth, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Web Development
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of Science and Technology - Krakow, Poland
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
University of Technology - Krakow, Poland