- Android DeveloperTrue Local (via Alt Tab)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Android SDK, Java, REST, Git, JIRA
- Refactored and redesigned a complex application for searching for local businesses using mobile phones; provides maps, step-by-step directions, photos, reviews, and more.
- Provided advanced business analytics tools based on Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Flurry.
- Selected the most suitable libraries and technologies to meet client requirements.
- Worked in Agile environments and participated in daily meetings, planning, tasks, and effort estimations.
- Android DeveloperAccountable2You, LLC (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: Android, Java
- Developed an accessibility-related Android app.
- Freelance Android Developer and Systems ArchitectAtrem S.A.2014 - 2015
Technologies: Android SDK, Java, Java EE, OSGi, REST
- Designed and developed a REST-based web API for exchanging data between a Java EE-based industrial inventory system and Android powered mobile clients.
- Created an Android application providing remote access to data related to operations and maintenance activities on domestic gas pipelines.
- Developed a sample mobile application demonstrating the capabilities of Android-based rugged industry tablets equipped with a laser barcode scanner, RFID, and microchip card reader.
- Used ORMLite to handle data persistence in Android applications.
- Used Google Volley and Square Retrofit libraries to provide fast and stable web service support.
- Software DeveloperSamsung Poland R&D Center2013 - 2014
Technologies: Android SDK/NDK, Tizen SDK, Linux, Java, C/C++, Git, JIRA, FishEye/Crucible, Eclipse
- Developed a screen sharing application capable of HD streaming based on RTP and Android SDK/NDK.
- Supported an eBook store mobile client for Tizen using C++ and a Tizen native SDK.
- Developed a sample movie player based on Google Native Client (NaCl) for a SmartTV platform.
- Created sample applications based on OpenGL ES.
- Worked in an international team.
- Android DeveloperSputnik Software (Part-time)2012 - 2014
Technologies: Android SDK, Java, REST, ANT
- Developed a social networking application for picture sharing and collecting (http://www.soopago.com).
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter using Facebook SDK for Android and the Twitter4J library.
- Used the Android Asynchronous HTTP Client to provide networking support.
- Provided advanced bitmap support for manipulations (scale, rotate, crop, etc.), previewing (swipe switching, pinch zoom, etc.), thumbnail caching with UniversalImageLoader, and more.
- Created an advanced custom UI optimized to support a variety of devices with different screen sizes and densities.
- IT System ArchitectAtrem S.A.2012 - 2013
Technologies: Android SDK, Java, Java EE, REST, JSON, ANT, SOAP, OSGi, Hibernate, Oracle, Jenkins CI
- Developed a mobile client for an industrial inventory system based on Android SDK, REST, and SQLite.
- Created an advanced data exchange mechanism to synchronize modifications between an Android device and a JEE-based back-end server.
- Developed a REST API for a complex Java EE system using JAX-RS (Jersey library).
- Used Google Play Services to provide Google Maps and Location API functionality.
- Collected requirements, estimated required effort, and scheduled tasks.
- Android DeveloperBLStream2012 - 2012
Technologies: Android SDK/NDK, Java, C/C++, JUnit, Perforce, JIRA, Eclipse
- Maintained an advanced enterprise email and collaboration system for Android (Good for Enterprise).
- Handled S/MIME email encryption using C++ and Android NDK.
- Developed advanced unit tests for Android.
- Worked in an international team.
- Gained experience working with Scrum methodology.
- Mobile Software DeveloperKEN Solutions2010 - 2011
Technologies: Android, WinCE, Java, C#, Eclipse, SVN, Jira
- Created a mobile school register for Android using Java, Eclipse, and ANT.
- Developed an advanced building system for Android using ANT.
- Supported a mobile school registry application for WinCE using C# and SQL CE.
- Supported the remote control system (T03-RF) for the wireless voting platform Testico Vote using C and CodeWarrior.
- Worked in a team environment.