Android Developer2016 - PRESENTBodyBuilding.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Jira, Git, Java, Android SDK
- Developed and maintained BodySpace and B-Daily, two Android apps.
Android Developer2015 - 2016Accountable2You, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Android
- Developed an accessibility-related Android app.
Freelance Android Developer2015 - 2016True Local
Technologies: Jira, Git, REST, Java, Android SDK
- Refactored and redesigned a complex application for searching for local businesses using mobile phones; provides maps, step-by-step directions, photos, reviews, and more.
- Provided advanced business analytics tools based on Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Flurry.
- Selected the most suitable libraries and technologies to meet client requirements.
- Worked in Agile environments and participated in daily meetings, planning, tasks, and effort estimations.
Freelance Android Developer and Systems Architect2014 - 2015Atrem S.A.
Technologies: REST, OSGi, Java EE, Java, Android SDK
- Designed and developed a REST-based web API for exchanging data between a Java EE-based industrial inventory system and Android powered mobile clients.
- Created an Android application providing remote access to data related to operations and maintenance activities on domestic gas pipelines.
- Developed a sample mobile application demonstrating the capabilities of Android-based rugged industry tablets equipped with a laser barcode scanner, RFID, and microchip card reader.
- Used ORMLite to handle data persistence in Android applications.
- Used Google Volley and Square Retrofit libraries to provide fast and stable web service support.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Samsung Poland R&D Center
Technologies: Tizen, Eclipse, Crucible, Jira, Git, C++, C, Java, Linux, Tizen SDK, Android NDK
- Developed a screen sharing application capable of HD streaming based on RTP and Android SDK/NDK.
- Supported an eBook store mobile client for Tizen using C++ and a Tizen native SDK.
- Developed a sample movie player based on Google Native Client (NaCl) for a SmartTV platform.
- Created sample applications based on OpenGL ES.
- Worked in an international team.
Android Developer2012 - 2014Sputnik Software (Part-time)
Technologies: SQLite, Swagger, Ant, REST, Java, Android SDK
- Developed a social networking application for picture sharing and collecting (http://www.soopago.com).
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter using Facebook SDK for Android and the Twitter4J library.
- Used the Android Asynchronous HTTP Client to provide networking support.
- Provided advanced bitmap support for manipulations (scale, rotate, crop, etc.), previewing (swipe switching, pinch zoom, etc.), thumbnail caching with UniversalImageLoader, and more.
- Created an advanced custom UI optimized to support a variety of devices with different screen sizes and densities.
IT System Architect2012 - 2013Atrem S.A.
Technologies: Jenkins, Oracle, Hibernate, OSGi, SOAP, Ant, JSON, REST, Java EE, Java, Android SDK
- Developed a mobile client for an industrial inventory system based on Android SDK, REST, and SQLite.
- Created an advanced data exchange mechanism to synchronize modifications between an Android device and a JEE-based back-end server.
- Developed a REST API for a complex Java EE system using JAX-RS (Jersey library).
- Used Google Play Services to provide Google Maps and Location API functionality.
- Collected requirements, estimated required effort, and scheduled tasks.
Android Developer2012 - 2012BLStream
Technologies: Android, Eclipse, Jira, Perforce, JUnit, C++, C, Java, Android NDK
- Maintained an advanced enterprise email and collaboration system for Android (Good for Enterprise).
- Handled S/MIME email encryption using C++ and Android NDK.
- Developed advanced unit tests for Android.
- Worked in an international team.
- Gained experience working with Scrum methodology.
Mobile Software Developer2010 - 2011KEN Solutions
Technologies: Jira, Subversion (SVN), Eclipse, C#, Java, Windows CE, Android
- Created a mobile school register for Android using Java, Eclipse, and ANT.
- Developed an advanced building system for Android using ANT.
- Supported a mobile school registry application for WinCE using C# and SQL CE.
- Supported the remote control system (T03-RF) for the wireless voting platform Testico Vote using C and CodeWarrior.
- Worked in a team environment.