Senior Front-end Developer2013 - 2013Rock Lobby (via Toptal)
- Developed a custom CMS solution.
- Developed UI/UX elements using jQuery.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013Rise Events (via Toptal)
- Developed four websites for this Washington D.C.-based real estate company.
- Designed four connected web pages based on the same style with small variations.
- Created a jQuery/GoogleMap system to display location on mouseover.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2013Eminent Domains/IMissYou (via Toptal)
- Created a strong and user friendly front-end with many jQuery features.
- Built a beautiful but technically complex layout with a combination of photos/videos/Twitter/Facebook/message and models put in masonry composition.
Senior Web Developer2012 - 2012Design Theorem/oMiami (via Toptal)
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, jQuery
- Handled project finalization to solve problems with connecting scrolling events and pointing places on maps.
- Took care of various advanced CSS tasks.
Owner, Senior Web Developer (Code and Design)2001 - 2012Studio Cro-Design
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3
- Created a photo community site independently with over 13,000 users in the Croatian photography community. Received numerous recognitions and included over 800 themed competitions. Looked into expanding the site to the US market.
- Created a B2B image sharing system for Mars, a large food distribution company. Designed initially for Mars Croatia, but later expanded to Mars Europe. Included automated image preparation, zip file creation, and download management.
- Developed a CMS for a real estate agency, including multi-language support and a best property search features.
- Wrote a fully automated system that used Expedia API for booking hotels and flights.
- Created a small corporate web page with a clean design displaying a simple, custom CMS and moderate use of jQuery and Flash.
Co-founder, Web Project Manager, Senior Developer2009 - 2011iKiosk
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, CSS
- Developed a system independently for formatting and selling digital magazines, books, and newspapers. Won recognition from Forbes magazine as a great internet business project.