Full-stack Engineer2020 - PRESENTGlovo
Technologies: Terraform, AWS Kinesis, Datadog, Java
- Worked on the restaurant/groceries search platform with Java microservices, Kinesis messaging system, Datadog plus Terraform for monitoring. Focused on KPI to improve stores/product discoverability.
- Led the modularisation of the search endpoint writing a configurable system allowing multiple tasks to be clearly defined and executed with a remote configuration at runtime.
- Helped (when needed) the mobile development on iOS/Android.
Full-stack Engineer2018 - PRESENTSkyscanner
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), React Native, React, Android, iOS, AWS, Dropwizard, Flask
- Focused on the car hire vertical and worked on highly scalable microservices, websites, and mobile apps.
- Owned and developed the new car hire filter page for the iOS and Android apps.
- Organized an office-wide biweekly clean code class.
Full-stack Engineer2015 - 2018Lastminute.com
- Worked on the entire native mobile app from search pages to the customer area.
- Led the migration to React Native with TypeScript. .
- Developed the customer service area of the website taking care of all the related microservices in a continuous delivery environment.
Co-founder | CTO2011 - 2015Appetitoso
- Developed the first hybrid version of the Android and iOS apps.
- Migrated to a first stable release with native code.
- Integrated new features experimenting with React Native and TypeScript.
Embedded/Mobile Engineer2005 - 2015Zucchetti Centro Sistemi
Technologies: Objective-C, Java, Python, C, C++
- Led the development of Ambrogio L60 built on top of a real-time scheduler and a hierarchical state machine giving to the robot high reliability in terms of responsiveness and security. .
- Oversaw the development of Ambrogio Remote for iOS and Android, the app used by customers to drive, update, and manage their robots.
- Developed the first robot able to work on gardens without a magnetic perimeter thanks to grass sensors.