iOS Developer in San Francisco, CA, United States
iOS Engineer2012 - PRESENT13bit Consulting, Inc.
- Built several iOS apps for various clients. My clients are all very happy with my work.
Senior Software Engineer2010 - 2012Zynga
Technologies: iOS, Cocos2D, UIKit, PHP
- Developed full-stack features for Cityville, Hometown, and Forestville for iPhone and iPad. Implemented several server-side features in PHP that integrated with Zynga’s back-end services.
- Launched FarmVille for the iPhone, which was showcased by Steve Jobs at 2010 WWDC. Implemented several client-side features that utilized UIKit as well as Cocos2D. Integrated the client with the existing PHP back-end. Challenges encountered included supporting an extremely large amount of content and optimizing load times.
- Invented a patent relating to business logic synchronization between client and server that is filed with the US Patent Office.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010Tactel
Technologies: iOS, Core Data, OpenGL, Android, Blackberry
- Led the development of a map-based iPhone application that utilized Core Data.
- Developed graphics/OpenGL ES for a 3D Android application.
- Developed multiple Blackberry applications.
Software Engineer2006 - 2009Airplay Network
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, JME, Python, J2MEPolish
- Designed and implemented real-time client/server mobile applications in JME.
- Converted framework and apps to BREW from JME utilizing memory management.
- Worked on GUI, Network/Protocol and Event Handling systems design and development.
- Built system design and implementation using Ant, Python and J2MEPolish.
Software Engineer2005 - 2006Hudson Entertainment
Technologies: JME, BREW
- Ported applications from reference builds to new handsets in BREW.
- Converted JME applications to BREW.
- Studies (Other amazing things)
Studied real-time interactive simulation (gaming) with an emphasis on computer graphics for two years. Also learned Assembly programming for embedded systems, Unix, graphics, and networking.
- My Portfolio (Development)
Here are my past projects. I try to keep it up to date as possible.
LanguagesObjective-C, Java, PHP
FrameworksCore Data, Machine Learning, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsCore Audio, Core Animation, OpenGL ES, OpenCV
ToolsVim Text Editor, Git, Zsh, Rake, RubyMine, RVM
StorageSQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Masters degree in Computer Science2004 - 2005DigiPen Institute of Technology - Washington
- BA degree in Environmental Studies1998 - 2002University of California, Santa Cruz - California