- iOS EngineerCasselman Consulting2012 - PRESENT
- Build several iOS apps for various clients. My clients are all very happy with my work.
- Senior Software EngineerZynga2010 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, cocos2D, UIKit, PHP
- Full stack engineer on Cityville, Hometown, and Forestville for iPhone and iPad. Implemented several server side features in PHP that integrated with Zynga’s back-end services.
- Launched FarmVille for the iPhone, which was showcased by Steve Jobs at 2010 WWDC. Implemented several client side features that utilized UIKit as well as cocos2D. Integrated client with the existing PHP back-end. Challenges encountered included supporting an extremely large amount of content and optimizing load times.
- Sole inventor on a patent relating to business logic synchronization between client and server that is filed with the US Patent office.
- Software EngineerTactel2009 - 2010
Technologies: iOS, CoreData, OpenGL, Android, Blackberry
- Lead developer on a map based iPhone application that utilized CoreData.
- Graphics/OpenGL ES developer for a 3D Android application.
- Developer on multiple Blackberry applications.
- Software EngineerAirplay Network2006 - 2009
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, JME, Python, J2MEPolish
- Designed and implemented real-time client/server mobile applications in JME.
- Converted framework and apps to BREW from JME utilizing memory management.
- Worked on GUI, Network/Protocol and Event Handling systems design and development.
- Built system design and implementation using Ant, Python and J2MEPolish.
- Software EngineerHudson Entertainment2005 - 2006
Technologies: JME, BREW
- Ported applications from reference builds to new handsets in BREW.
- Converted JME applications to BREW.