- FounderBRUTALISM2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Clojure, ClojureScript, OpenGL, GLSL
- Founded a private practice focusing on computational design and art.
- Senior iOS DeveloperApple2016 - 2017
Technologies: Swift, iOS
- Created and shipped an internal (employee only) iOS application for Apple.
- Senior iOS Developer/EngineerWork & Co2015 - 2016
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Lua
- Worked on the Virgin America iOS application.
- Lead iOS, Unity, and Back-end DeveloperNordeus2011 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Unity, C#, Java, Scala
- Led iOS development on Top Eleven for iOS (1.5 years), and then led Unity3D development (3 years). Also contributed to UX design, low-level network code, and experimental game servers.
- Lead iOS DeveloperNextWidgets2010 - 2011
Technologies: Objective-C, Xcode, Git
- Built the NextWidgets iOS shopping widget, which enabled clients to embed micro shops inside of their own iOS apps.
- iOS and Back-end DeveloperM2E Consulting2009 - 2010
Technologies: Objective-C, Xcode, PHP, Apache, Mercurial, Subversion
- Developed a suite of prototype apps and web services for making inspection and monitoring easier for construction industry clients.
- Software EngineerGoogle Summer of Code | Nmap2008 - 2008
Technologies: Python, GTK, Eclipse, Subversion
- Designed and implemented the network mapping mode for Zenmap, a dynamic visual representation of the scanned network.
- Software DeveloperSunGard2007 - 2008
Technologies: C, GCC, GDB, Dbx, SQL
- Debugged business logic code and fixed database issues on Sybase and Oracle database platforms and SunGard's distributed systems.
- Software DeveloperGoogle Summer of Code | OpenMRS2007 - 2007
Technologies: Java, JSP, Hibernate, MySQL, Eclipse, Subversion, Apache Tomcat
- Designed and implemented the core logic service architecture that allowed medical staff to make rule-based queries to the database in a human-friendly way.