Verified Expert in Design
With experience leading in-house branding teams and working with startups of all sizes, Adrian will ensure an aesthetic and functional representation of the design language on all fronts. His multi-disciplined background means Adrian can lead a project from the discovery phase to the design and implementation. Adrian's design process shines through with his well-researched solutions, which result in successful projects with both global and local players.
CaraCare—Branding and Web Design for a Digital Health Startup
Branding and Web Design for a Software Translation Company
Creathor Ventures—Rebranding and Web Design for a Venture Capital Firm
Oracle—Digital and Marketing Design as an In-house Designer
Co-founder | Brand Designer
- Created and designed the interface and launched an Android parking app from scratch.
- Designed various digital assets and collateral for multiple EMEA-based enterprise clients.
- Rebranded the employer branding presence of a large European retailer.
- Rebranded and created the website for a payments consultancy company from Berlin.
- Designed the UX and UI of a banking platform and worked with their developers for the design handover.
- Developed a new visual identity and website for a venture company from Germany.
- Built-up a package of digital assets and various pitch decks and presentations for a Berlin company.
EMEA Design Lead
- Delivered over 300 design and branding projects with 1,500+ individual deliverables ranging from web assets, infographics, video editing, website design, animations, and campaign branding.
- Built an internal design team that soon expanded into multiple positions across other lines of business.
- Offered on-site design support and consultancy at Oracle's largest London and San Francisco conferences.
- Produced over €400,000 in content value as a rough estimate.
- Established real progress in educating our campaign leads by holding five design training sessions on the Oracle brand and its visual identity.
- Empowered the local team and the regional marketing stakeholders to create their own assets by offering them 30 easy-to-use templates.
- Reduced the overall asset turnaround time by creating a seamless communication and briefing model.
- Strengthened the relationship with the global brand team in San Francisco and worked with them on some brand initiatives.
EMEA Graphic Designer | Branding Coordinator
- Delivered 50+ branding campaigns across EMEA while carefully adapting the visual language to the region's cultural and social specifics and target groups.
- Improved Oracle's employer branding presence in online and offline mediums towards becoming the #1 most desired employer in many key markets.
- Generated hundreds of custom designs for our campaign and event efforts while adhering closely to the Oracle brand guidelines.
- Created consistent and scalable branding for our major campaigns and initiatives across EMEA's most important markets.
- Improved the quality of work and how the brand design was seen within the recruitment organization.
- Set the foundation for a strong design and content team within the EMEA employer branding division—team. Later, the team grew to over ten members, working on global projects.
- Worked on communication campaigns for the new website launch.
- Designed digital and print assets for the startup.
- Created and implemented various email marketing campaigns.
- Worked with the lead UX designer to continuously improve the website's functionality.
Design and Brand Consultant
Visual Playground Design School
- Organized a design-and-illustration school for young, aspiring designers.
- Collaborated with the lead designer in creating promotional assets for the project.
- Supported the relaunch of the new website and reached a nation-wide audience with our marketing campaign.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Administration
Bucharest University of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania
Completed Courses in Graphic Design
Visual Playground - Bucharest, Romania