Verified Expert in Design
Alex is a principal product designer working with companies like Mercedes-Benz, Mastercard, RMS, Samsung, and Bank of the West. His work has been featured on Forbes and TechCrunch. Alex is highly interested in designing web and mobile applications, enterprise and SaaS platforms, and design systems.
Enterprise External Data Integration Platform
Senior Product Designer
- Created a design system for an enterprise risk management company that allowed to build five fully functional products in one year, saved 30% of the designer's time on prototyping, and saved $50,000 per release cycle in cleaning up UI bugs in code.
- Created a design system for internal tools for the financial services corporation. The first product built with this design system helps marketers listen to social media trends and launch ad campaigns based on location, language, etc.
- Contributed to the team culture by writing an employee handbook, standardized and documented product design processes, and wrote proposals and RFPs that brought two new contracts to the company.
Freelance Digital Designer
- Designed and prototyped various SaaS platforms (call center, CRM, event planning app, conference app, point of sale, marketing template builder, and more).
- Created component-based designs, which included color palettes, typography, and space usage.
- Ideated, strategized, conceptualized, designed, and prototyped various mobile and web applications and responsive websites.
- Created the hiring criteria and interview process to hire two designers and one front-end developer.
- Managed commitments and workload daily while leading junior designers by example.
- Wrote detailed specs and collaborated with engineers to ensure each feature was properly deployed.
- Ran online user testing to gather customers’ feedback and translate the feedback into improvements to the designs.
Interaction (UX/UI) Designer
- Created design work for clients like Samsung, Bank of the West, and Road America.
- Involved in all stages of projects: from research, sketching, and wireframes to high-fidelity designs, interactions, and animations.
- Worked closely with the UX designer and engineering team to bring to life a brand new experience for the Road America customer and driver app on mobile and agent console on the web.
- Helped to design UI and developed interactive prototypes for the Bank of the West mobile app.
- Managed the creation of design systems and worked with existing design guidelines.
Independent UI/UX Designer
- Helped raise $1.4 million for a Jasper VR project.
- Designed a part of the Australian Health Genomics Alliance platform that raised $25 million.
- Applied research-based principles to drive the design of health products that fully support end-user needs while achieving the business vision.
- Led the design vision and helped set directions for new and existing health products.
- Pioneered remote user testing tools to gather feedback early and often while increasing velocity and reducing associated research costs.
- Presented design solutions to client stakeholders; worked within technical and business constraints to create the best possible solution within those constraints.
Silicon Valley Insight
- Established interaction design processes like flow creation and wireframing standards to efficiently produce visual designs.
- Facilitated and led the creation of scalable component libraries and style guides for efficient builds of future initiatives.
- Created the UX and visual design for projects and developed presentations for clients.
Master's Degree in Information Technologies and Systems
Cherkasy State Technological University - Cherkasy, Ukraine
Become a Senior User Experience (UX) Design Strategist
How to Build Habit-forming Products