Verified Expert in Design
Alex has worked with some of the biggest brands on the planet, including Nike, Converse, Heineken, Vogue, and CoStar Group. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Wired, and Communications Arts. With a hefty number of awards, 15 years of experience, and the philosophy of practicing what he preaches, Alex is known for his minimal and timeless designs. He thrives when working with bold brands and has a deep appreciation and understanding of the impact that great design can have.
Sheex and Analog Collective
- Acted as a speaker at Fotografiska on originality, creativity, and how to make a true impact in the digital landscape.
- Worked with clients on four continents in industries from consumer goods and hospitality to fashion, finance, travel, and fintech.
- Worked with the following clients: Adrian Gee, AvPro Inc, CoStar Group, CheckIn.no, ETS Labs, French Florist, Haerfest, Land.com, Mobytrip, Pendry Cannon, Sheex.com, Sienna Charles, Urbanite, and T&P.
- Led the creative team and grew the Amsterdam office twofold in size.
- Managed the Nike and Heineken accounts as part of my role.
- Managed Infinite Objects, our eCommerce store with curated products from our favorite creators.
- Acted as a speaker at Adobe Behance Portfolio Review in Amsterdam.
- Owned the following Nike campaigns: AM97 Ultra, Air Zoom Mariah, CR7, Epic React, Fire and Ice, Tech Pack 2017, Air Force 1, and Vapor Max (Mesh).
- Worked with the following clients: Converse, Danish Athletic Federation, Heineken, Nike, Pepsi, and VICE.
Founder | Creative Director
- Founded and led Bonne Marque, an experience that has been full of awards, responsibility, creativity, and—when I think of the businesses and brands we’ve helped succeed—pride.
- Received, as an agency, over 50 industry awards in the past three years. We launched the first-ever digital-first launch of Vogue. Won the Swedish Agency of The Year prize in 2015 and Agency Site of The Year in 2016.
- Was personally nominated for the Designer of The Year prize four years in a row. I was awarded Breakthrough Designer of The Year in 2014, Swedish Designer of The Year in 2015, and Visual Designer of The Year in 2016.
- Designed for clients such as Adidas, BBC, BMW, CERRUTI, Citrix, Condé Nast, GUESS, Nuance, Manchester City, Microsoft Azure, Oxfam, Teachers Mutual Bank, Toni & Guy, Vogue, and Virgin Media.
- Grew the creative department and brought all in-house photography to a state of the art studio that I built.
- Helped pioneer 360° photography for an eCommerce in a exclusive collaboration with Goecker.
- Led several big photoshoots for lookbooks and our in-house magazine.
- Won the Agency of The Year prize twice, during my 2.5 years as the creative director.
- Designed for clients such as Atlas Copco, Arla, Cargotec, DeLaval, Johnson & Johnson, SAAB Group, Schwarzkopf, and Tele2.
- Started out doing mainly branding work for startups in Stockholm and image retouching for fashion brands a year later in London.
- Designed the Ritz-Carlton’s first iOS app and redesigned City Discovery, FitWhey, and HAP.
- Designed for clients such as City Discovery, Digicel, Entrepreneur.com, FitWhey, HAP, Juwelier Gabriel, Ritz-Carlton, and Totokaelo.
Bang & Olufsen
- Worked at my first design gig at the age of 15. Here my love for minimal design was born.
Completed Undergraduate Work in Economics
ProCivitas Private Gymnasium - Vaxjo, Sweden