Verified Expert in Design
Allen is a designer with over 15 years of hands-on experience in publishing, marketing, and technical consulting for multiple platforms, including responsive web, native iOS, and Android apps. In the past several years, Allen has worked with PwC, McKinsey, JP Morgan, and TCS on several products—focused on user-centered design and design-thinking methodologies.
Senior UX/UI Designer
Canada Health Infoway
- Brainstormed, prototyped, and designed new features/enhancements that can be deployed across multiple platforms including desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Created new UX design guidelines across multiple platforms to align with corporate branding.
Senior Design Lead
PwC Information Technologies (Shanghai)
- Created and revised user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes based on specifications, goals, needs, and limitations.
- Combined end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and emerging technologies (blockchain, IoT, and AI) into the final prototype.
- Led the team to define the design principle and style guide to ensure that a consistent design language is applied across the product to create a high-fidelity user interface visually.
- Worked on the projects: Emerging Tech Lab (US) and Talent Exchange (US).
Senior UX Consultant
Tata Consultancy Service
- Worked closely with clients to design interactive systems in scrum methodology.
- Solved business problems by translating client goals and customer needs into best-in-class digital experiences across multiple platforms and devices.
- Worked on the following projects: McKinsey SSC (US), JP Morgan Hera (US), and Ping An Insurance Company.
Senior UI Designer
Weight Watchers China
- Worked with the development team to build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems for the company website.
- Collaborated with the online and marketing team to identify consumer insight and behaviors to ensure the attractiveness and effectiveness of each online campaign.
Senior Web Designer
- Created an innovative and consistent interaction interface, aligned with brand visual identity guidelines (Forbes China, InformationWeek China, The Bund) and in compliance with the design standards.
- Effectively communicated with program managers and developers through the implementation to realize the design vision.
Web and Exhibition Designer
Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute (SECRI)
- Created the official website and designed printing materials for both domestic and international exhibitions.
- Contributed to the arrangement of exhibition venues.
- Helped engineers to build front-end websites and systems for the research institute.
Bachelor's Degree in Art Design
Nanjing Arts University - Nanjing, China
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Google | via Coursera
Scrum Master Certification
Scrum Master Alliance
Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI | Project Management Institute