Verified Expert in Design
Andrés is a lead product and web designer who specializes in product design, eCommerce, and CRO. He has helped many product managers from Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Instagram, and Expedia craft end-to-end solutions. Judicious use of design can help companies to reach their next milestone, and achieving business goals is the essence of his design process. Consider working with Andrés on your next project—he's a sure asset to any team.
DTC eCommerce CRO Audits
Job Finder Web and Mobile App for Talentu
CRO Analyst | Senior Product Designer
- Audited and redesigned more than 100+ eCommerce sites from all industries in the United States, Europe, and Latin America.
- Crafted CRO reports for top brands that included suggestions to increase their conversions.
- Prototyped 100+ site redesigns so clients could compare and contrast their current experience vs. our proposed one, which included tons of CRO, UX, marketing, and branding best practices.
Lead Product Designer
JLL - JLLT Core
- Redesigned the company platform's filtering system and created components to be implemented by developers.
- Designed edge cases for specific user stories and mocked up what those looked like to be presented to key stakeholders.
- Redesigned important screens that included tables, data visualization, and important application content with UX / UI best practices.
Lead Designer [Toptal Projects]
- Redesigned the company's eCommerce checkout flow based on CRO, eCommerce, and upselling best practices.
- Worked with the development team to refine the company's design system for a web platform (eCommerce).
- Collaborated with the product manager to successfully design flows and mocks based on specific user stories.
- Designed various screens for the company's eCommerce store, collaborating with various product management and development team members.
- Assisted in creating the new design system for the site redesign for this children's luxury brands online shop.
- Crafted user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes to be reviewed by key stakeholders.
- Redesigned the company's Saas application with a fresh look for better efficiency.
- Created an effective style guide to be used across all projects.
- Built a design strategy that included business goals, user research, and user personas.
- Assisted with design work in the UX/UI for ProClips, the exclusive importer and distributor of ProClip mobile device mounting solutions for all of North and South America, and redesigned their website.
- Worked with the UX/UI design for North Orange Family Dentistry and redesigned their landing page.
- Provided design work in the UX/UI for other clients.
- Helped redesign the company's new website by creating a refined style guide.
- Assisted digital marketing content design to improve reach and increase sales.
- Designed an ebook and whitepapers that helped position the brand and promote sales.
- Crafted illustrations for the new website through angled illustration concepts.
- Redesigned the Mystery Tackle Box website with a new strategic approach.
- Redesigned the new Karl's Club checkout process with a new visual style and UX principles.
- Helped design other internal pages and flows with a new visual style and UX principles.
Graphic and UX/UI Designer
- Developed a design strategy to position the brand with a competitive advantage.
- Designed their identity system.
- Created a brand messaging strategy.
- Designed and developed their website.
- Worked on stationery designs such as business cards, letterheads, and envelopes.
Graphic and UX/UI Designer
- Crafted a design strategy to position the brand with a competitive advantage.
- Crafted an effective branding and messaging strategy to communicate the product and brand in a clear way.
- Designed and developed their website with the best UX/UI practices.
- Created stationery designs, including business cards, letterheads, and envelopes.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Liberty University - Lynchburg, VA, United States