Freelance Product Designer
2017 - PRESENT
Moogli Moo, Inc.
- Worked with a range of startups and enterprise clients to bring MVPs to life.
- Met with clients in person or on Skype.
- Worked as the sole designer or with a team.
- Focused on mobile and web apps.
- Provided branding and other design collateral for this scrappy startup.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Slack, Trello
Global Head of Design
2015 - 2016
- Led a team of designers and developers on various initiatives focused on Watson technology.
- Created solutions ranging from retail apps and chatbots to enterprise cloud products.
- Designed a holiday gift-giving app from Watson which was featured in IBM's annual report.
- Led product initiatives that resulted in millions of dollars for IBM Watson services.
- Collaborated with other organizations to develop solutions such as IBM.com itself.
Technologies: Watson, Sketch, Photoshop, Slack
Senior Product Designer
2014 - 2015
- Facilitated, as a team member of the Community Cloud, the redesign of Salesforce to what is now known as Lightning for both mobile and web.
- Led the Files product that has much of Dropbox's core features but has added context within a CRM and greater control of sharing rules and richer in data points and connectors for the enterprise space.
- Launched new product initiative, Fashionforce, that's specifically tailored to the fashion/retail enterprise clients.
Technologies: InVision, Sketch, After Effects, Photoshop
2010 - 2014
- Worked with startups at various stages of development to bring each unique vision to life. Be it web, mobile or corporate branding, my approach is to collaborate with my clients to find the best fit for a given project.
Technologies: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop