Verified Expert in Design
Elizabeth is a highly experienced creative director who has defined experiences for global brands like Universal Records and PUMA while transforming many more. With expertise in branding, social media content, digital design, and UI/UX, she has helped launch startups in Silicon Valley and create integrated brand and website designs for well-established DTC, new tech and premium sportswear brands. Elizabeth takes a holistic and reductive approach, balancing design strategy with functionality.
BioCene, a Platform by The New Latency
Founder and Creative Director
House of Folk
- Developed numerous startup brands from scratch which included establishing their visual aesthetic and providing them with future-proofed solutions for digital, web, and mobile platforms.
- Made creative web solutions using custom-coded websites, briefing developers, and overseeing projects from start to live-state completion. Worked with Shopify templates (and its extensions), WooCommerce, and Squarespace for numerous clients.
- Designed MVP market-ready digital products for clients needing to bring their ideas to life.
- Created an effective UX/UI design for eCommerce clients.
- Worked closely with our clients to establish and evolve their creative direction.
Senior Design and Art Director
Loaf Creative Advertising Agency
- Created, pitched, and implemented the full rollout of multiple creative campaigns for industry leaders such as Bruntwood and LiverpoolONE.
- Contributed directly to the creative pitch for branding and art-directed projects.
- Provided various services include art direction, creative campaigns, concept roll-out, photography styling, graphic design, and multi-platform design.
Design and Art Director
- Served as a specialist in art direction and brand identity.
- Delivered integrated creative for digital, creative, commercial, and retail sectors.
- Collaborated with various clients and agencies to develop creative solutions for their specific needs.
- Collaborated with photographers to produce creative imagery for commercial use.
- Designed and developed creative pitch work under tight timeframes while working with predetermined specs and open briefs.
Head of Design
JD Sports Ltd
- Designed an eCommerce website for both mobile-first and desktop digital platforms, including the UX journey for both.
- Designed and developed the core brand guidelines and led the global implementation strategy.
- Art directed all in-house and location photoshoots, including model casting and post-production.
- Directed and filmed a campaign video while working closely with videographers and after-effects programs.
- Managed a team of four creatives and oversaw the social roll-out of all brand communications ensuring consistency at every touchpoint.
Pixel8 Multi-service Creative Agency
- Contributed to the global rebranding of Hotel Indigo (a part of the Intercontinental Group).
- Designed numerous rebranding projects specializing in brand marks and typography.
- Art directed holistic creative campaigns, detailing out design requirements, photography briefs, social media creative, and marketing materials.
- Collaborated with web developers and social media teams on several rollout campaigns.
- Utilized web design skills to create integrated web solutions for a variety of different clients.
- Communicated directly with clients on a daily basis, keeping them up to date and working closely with them to reach creative goals whilst maintaining ongoing relationships.
Master's Degree in Design and Art Direction
Manchester Metropolitan University - Manchester, England
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Lancaster University - England
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring