Verified Expert in Design
Elsa is a Brooklyn-based UI/UX designer with over 14 years of digital and visual design experience. She has worked with clients spanning from finance, beauty, media, and wellness to education industries worldwide. She has technical experience designing digital products such as mobile native apps, web applications, and responsive websites. Her design work has won Gold for Achievement in User Interface Design in the 2020 American Business Awards.
Ticker Tocker Mobile App
Contract UI Designer
- Created shared components, such as Q&A, quiz, and article toolbar, that suit 20+ websites under the brand.
- Enhanced visual language through iconography and animation.
- Optimized flows for both teachers' and students' views.
- Collaborated with UX designers, editors, and developers.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Led the redesign of the social trading web app and mobile native app, including enhancing the homepage, landing page, profile, live broadcast, wallet, registration, and subscribe flows.
- Designed onboarding flows for new users for both web and mobile native apps.
- Created design systems for both web and mobile native apps.
- Worked on a distributed international product team in an Agile environment.
EFF Creative Group
- Led the design of the mobile native app and eCommerce site for a beauty retailer in India.
- Designed and enhanced features like chat, filters, search, trading, orders, strategies, and performance tracker for a web and a mobile app of a trading platform.
- Designed a responsive social platform for music lovers to create, share, and vote on music videos.
- Designed responsive eCommerce sites for clients in the wellness, luxury, and art industries.
- Designed video chat browser extension for players of fantasy football.
- Created branding systems for clients in the beauty, luxury, and sports industries.
- Worked seamlessly with the team across time zones in a fast-paced environment.
UI, Digital, and Graphic Designer
- Created visual designs for a trading mobile native app.
- Designed websites, e-cards, digital invitations, and advertisements for diverse clients.
- Developed visual identity systems, posters, brochures, and packaging for different brands.
Think Visual Communication Design
- Delivered integrated brand communications and designed point-of-sale materials for clients, such as LUX, Lipton, NESCAFÉ, Neutrogena, and Johnson & Johnson.
- Devised packaging designs for a variety of consumer products for Skippy, Bayer, and Pregaine.
- Designed print advertisements and storyboards for television commercials.
Graphic Design Intern
Total Brand + Total Design
- Conducted market research for a tea company in China.
- Designed the brand identity for a tea company in China.
- Created and retouched visual assets for diverse clients.
Master's Degree in Communications Design
Pratt institue - New York
Bachelor's Degree in Commercial Design
National Taiwan University of Science and Tech - Taiwan
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring