Verified Expert in Design
Felipe is driven by his passion for making. As a creative consultant, he supports purpose-driven businesses by designing experiences that enhance people's lives. With 16 years in the creative innovation industry, he uses a combination of effective strategy, human-centered design, and strong relationships to build brands and bring products to market. Felipe offers expertise in digital product design, UI/UX, service design, visual design, and creative mentorship to software and design businesses.
College Aid Pro: MyCap College Shopping Platform
Harley-Davidson eCommerce Redesign
The Future of Talent Platform
Workflow Optimization Platform
Creative Design Consultant and Founder
FV Creative Co.
- Delivered strategic, human-centered, and engaging experiences in branding, art direction, UI/UX, and visual design.
- Worked for various clients, including Argodesign, Droga5, Toptal, FedEx Ground, Stake, and others.
- Conducted workshop sessions with internal design teams and stakeholders to define and prioritize design solutions aligned with business goals.
Lead Visual Designer | Freelance
- Worked as part of the creative team on designing the worldwide website for a top motorcycle company.
- Served as the lead designer, ensuring consistency across a series of workstreams.
- Developed with the visual design team a digital visual language that adheres to and elevates the brand's new look within the digital space.
- Designed key pages and components, including the site's main navigation and checkout flows across five breakpoints.
- Collaborated with developers to ensure proper execution of the design experience.
Lead Visual Designer
- Created concepts according to business and customer requirements.
- Visualized and conceptualized user experiences and visual prototypes.
- Worked interactively with different design teams on delivering projects for different platforms and devices.
- Conducted workshops and brainstorming sessions with internal design teams and clients to define visual design direction, present visual concepts, and elaborate on design decisions made.
- Developed style guides that could be utilized and followed by other design team members.
Visual Design Lead
Fjord (acquired by Accenture)
- Conveyed service design methodologies and outcomes into visually engaging and strategic experiences.
- Assisted in designing a future vision platform concept of the employee experience for a significant human capital management company.
- Established a visual style and tone for communicating insights and concepts for a major audio technology and product company.
- Designed the brand, visual language, and UI/UX of a startup concept app for a major insurance company focused on the freelance community.
- Worked as part of the line management and mentor team, overseeing six people.
Senior Art Director
Acquity Group (acquired by Accenture)
- Created mobile and desktop visual design experiences for clients, including Destination XL Group, Kipling, C. Wonder, Mayflower Van Lines, Payless, and others.
- Collaborated with various members of the organization, including project managers, interaction designers, digital strategists, copywriters, client partners, front-end developers, and development teams.
- Presented work at various stages of the project timeline to internal teams and key client stakeholders.
Senior Art Director
The Vidal Partnership
- Collaborated with various clients, including national brands like Johnnie Walker, Buchanan's, Heineken, Heineken Premium Light, Sprint, Wendy's, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, and The Home Depot.
- Advised on the production of below-the-line digital and direct marketing.
- Facilitated and directed brainstorming, concept creation, art direction, and client presentations.
- Guided clients using presentations in English and Spanish.
- Coordinated with internal production teams and vendors to execute campaign and brand strategies, including sponsorship programs, motion graphics, animated and live TV spots, microsite/web/banner design, packaging, and logos.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Mason Gross School of the Arts, Rutgers University - New Brunswick, NJ, United States
Building Brands with Purpose: Gold Standard Level
New York University