Boston, MA, United States
Member since November 23, 2015
Fletcher is a UX/UI designer who helps companies create amazing websites, apps, and digital products. Creating a truly effective site isn't easy. It takes hard work. It's all about delivering the right experience to the right user. With 10+ years of experience, Fletcher leads projects that satisfy users and business needs. He wants to work together with people to build something great!
- User Experience Designer2014 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Axure RP, Photoshop, Drupal, Bootstrap, Websites, Web Apps
- Performed user experience assessments and usability analysis for a CRM and financial research app. Designed the complementary iOS app.
- Worked as the user experience designer on a team of 8 who were developing a custom medical research workflow app for an ivy league university.
- Worked as the user experience designer for a startup building a custom time-tracking, case management, and billing web application for law firms.
- Did the complete web redesign for an engineering firm including user experience design and visual design.
- Created the UX/UI design for an enterprise labor law compliance app featuring a dashboard and management tools used by Fortune 500 clients.
- Designed the user experience for a large animal rescue non-profit website and a pet-finder tool.
- Interactive Producer2010 - 2014Boston Interactive
Technologies: Photoshop, Axure RP, MS Project, Google Analytics, Drupal, Kentico, SItecore
- Managed $75,000 to $250,000 website redesign projects.
- Guided clients through the website design process and was responsible for client project satisfaction.
- Defined therequirements through stakeholder and user interviews.
- Developed user stories, content inventories, and created wireframes.
- Managed an eye-tracking usability lab and implemented best practices for agency use.
- Designer | Developer2006 - 2010BartIett Interactive
Technologies: Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Drupal, PHP
- Built an eCommerce site with B2B and B2C capabilities for a test-prep company selling courses and test prep materials.
- Created the visual design for a luxury consumer eCommerce site featuring gifts for dog lovers.
- Worked on the website development for a social/user community around Better Homes and Garden's partnership with Walmart.
- Designed the website app for a managing residential solar panel installation.
- Developed the website for the largest publisher of business book summaries. An eCommerce subscription allowing users to find and read executive summaries of business publications.
- Bachelor's degree in Art History, Studio Art, Photography, Sculpture2001 - 2005Wheaton College - Norton, MA, USA