Verified Expert in Design
Guillermo is an expert in creating user experience interfaces that engage, inform, and inspire people. With experience on teams at digital agencies and creative and design companies of various sizes, Guillermo excels at leading product design projects while steadfastly improving user experience. He has a wealth of experience designing apps for all use cases for iOS and Android platforms, including companies related to medicine, banking, technology, gaming, security, and crypto, among others.
Game Design for Fitness App
Game Design for Feastables (Mr. Beast)
Founder | Lead of UX/UI
- Led a team of five designers in their daily responsibilities, coaching and providing daily feedback to raise performance levels and prepare them to join top professional networks like Toptal.
- Designed the entire UI/UX of more than 70 projects with a success rate of 98%.
- Analyzed market trends and competitors, creating value proposals that improved overall design quality.
- Involved in the company's user-centered design process, including research, experimentation, validation, and revision.
- Executed strong visual design understanding and awareness of the impact of typography, layout, composition, and grid systems.
- Built low to high fidelity sketches, flowcharts, and wireframes. Created user journeys and prototyping.
- Contributed to high-level strategic decisions together with the product team.
- Researched, hunted for cool functions, and gathered ideas.
- Led projects in gaming, dating, banking, healthcare, security, sports, music, and many other industries. Worked for clients like Playboy, Galicia Bank, Carnegie Mellon University, and Google Labs, among other leading startups around the globe.
- Created a gamified app that connects the audience and products into a single source to get better consumer behavior insights.
- Built the entire design system, including new brand guidelines.
- Led the design team and provided creative direction to create innovative products for the US market.
- Designed a decentralized platform, website, and mining app for an asset token on the ERC20 blockchain. Valuit is a digital blockchain-based platform that helps businesses and individuals convert their assets into digital tokens.
- Led the design team and created wireframes, mockups, final UI, illustrations, animations, and prototypes.
- Conducted UX discovery and user flow mapping to facilitate planning and discovery. Produced wireframes to validate scope and high-fidelity mock-ups of key screens to validate design direction.
- Supported the project manager in the design and estimation of user stories.
Head of Design
- Designed digital medicine products that help to change patients' lives.
- Led product and user experience design, designing digital therapeutics that transform healthcare outcomes for patients living with different diseases.
- Led a team of four designers with UX. UI, animation, and illustration skills.
- Led the design team.
- Handled user experience design.
- Built the branding and visual identity.
- Oversaw design and creative direction, concept development, branding and visual identity, advertising, content development, UI and UX design, campaign development, digital experiences, product strategy, cross-platform storytelling, content strategy, concepting, new business pitches, 360º activation, typography, motion graphics, print production, and more.
- Handled wireframing and prototyping.
- Handled responsive website design.
Semi Senior Designer
- Oversaw branding.
- Handled concept design for Warner Bros.
- Generated creative, interesting, and on-strategy ideas for on/off-line tactics.
- Created posters, booklets, print ads, and postcards for gallery exhibitions.
- Designed and produced web collateral, email campaigns, and packaging for various products.
- Designed announcements and forms promoting special events.
Master's Degree in Design & Business
Centro Metropolitano de Diseño - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Master's Degree in Planning
Escuela de Creativos Publicitarios - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Universidad de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires, Argentina
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring