Verified Expert in Design
Over the past eight years, Gytis partnered with companies like Shell, BP, Tailwind, and Evenfi, private clients like Jim McKelvey of Square, and startups worldwide. He creates smart, intuitive, and impactful digital products, from AI-driven marketing apps to fintech solutions to stealth startups building ground-breaking new ideas. With a psychology and neuroscience background, Gytis employs a scientific approach, testing ideas rigorously and following a time-testing design process.
Nimbus Health, Inc
- Leveraged Webflow to build a B2C healthcare marketing website to deliver high-quality results aligned with the client's goals of differentiating from competitors with a modern look and feel.
- Conducted user research and created user personas, user journey maps, sitemaps, information architecture, and low and high-fidelity mockups.
- Reviewed and enhanced the branding guidelines to ensure consistency across the website and potential future expansions.
- Conducted extensive market research to influence new design direction and best healthcare web practices.
Lead Product Designer
- Integrated and designed ChatGPT-based AI features into an existing web app, providing users with tools to quickly create better social media content and emails.
- Delivered a web-based MVP design, managing complex financial processes previously based on Excel. The design included AI-based information processing, multi-level data tracking, and analysis.
- Produced mobile app designs that catered to individuals facing mental health issues, such as depression. The app provides access to health professionals, allows users to track their progress, and facilitates interaction within a supportive community.
- Designed a Gmail plugin MVP that serves as an advanced filter for important emails that could potentially end up in the spam folder. The plugin was integrated with a web app where users could manage payment and other settings.
- Devised a web-based tech engine for private equity deals, helping firms to close deals seamlessly and generate a single source of truth for investment structures.
- Created an application concept that teaches people to set better personal goals through community-generated resources and pre-built templates.
- Increased product sales by 11% in the 1st three months after designing and building a responsive eCommerce website for a food business.
- Designed and built a B2C healthcare marketing website using a no-code Webflow platform.
- Worked with a digital marketing agency designing landing pages, ads, newsletters, and blog posts to achieve long-term growth for clients worldwide.
- Resolved technical issues for a nonprofit organization's new Webflow website supporting hospitalized children and families worldwide.
- Collaborated with the marketing, design, and development teams to develop, test, and implement new web app product ideas to achieve business and user goals.
- Designed a web-based AI tool for creating social media and email copy, helping users create high-quality, more engaging, relevant, and personalized content.
- Audited and redesigned the email automation process, improving the user experience by streamlining the email creation process with predefined templates, advanced filtering, and a new user flow.
- Optimized product information architecture, navigation, and other UI elements, improving user experience by making the product more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Created sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes for faster feature development and implementation.
- Conducted UX research to create multiple design variations, prototypes, and testing scenarios for effective A/B and usability testing.
- Optimized design system and UI component management processes among the design and development team leading to quicker and simpler implementation and a more organized UI kit structure.
- Designed landing pages and other marketing material.
- Expanded brand guidelines to accommodate new AI tools and make AI-related experiences look consistent across the product.
- Worked closely with the product manager on designing a 15-page website for the LPGA Professional Women's Golf tournaments.
- Used new brand guidelines to create a dynamic layout design that would separate the client from the competition.
- Designed a landing page around the most optimum ticket purchasing experience. The new website made it easier to find event details, pick the best tickets, and get clear instructions on how to get there and about.
- Contributed to designing 11 web pages with a content management system (CMS) template for blog articles and event news.
- Created user personas, journey maps, sitemaps, and information architecture, decreasing scope from 15 to 11 pages but keeping the same features and core information, only presenting it as more user-friendly.
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Redesigned the web app's main investment page, resulting in a 4% increase in conversion rate and a 27% increase in user satisfaction.
- Audited information available to new users, removing unnecessary details and highlighting the essential information used to make investment decisions, leading new users to make the first investment 11% faster.
- Designed a new filtering system making it easier and faster to find investment opportunities that users are interested in, decreasing the time users spend searching for projects by 9%.
- Improved the overall web app layout by fitting most essential information above the fond, allowing users to make quick investment decisions.
- Created detailed wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes for easier developer handoff.
- Managed, cleaned, and expanded the design system used for internal and external products.
Senior UX Designer
- Led an in-house product design team creating websites and web apps for the Saudi region clients in the education, finance, marketing, sales, and academic research industries.
- Conducted UX audits, heuristic evaluation, and user testing to provide product improvement ideas, find usability issues, and prioritize feature development.
- Created and audited wireframes, prototypes, sitemaps, and user journeys to expand and improve client websites, apps, and other digital products.
- Audited and created wireframes for a web-based platform for managing research projects between students, universities, and businesses.
- Provided UX consultancy for an independent Saudi advertising agency offering social media content and website creation services.
Senior Product Designer
- Worked on digital solutions supporting over 2.2 million seafarers and energy workers operating in today's most safety-critical industries.
- Reorganized and redesigned application interface components, decreasing development time by 18%.
- Redesigned an e-learning platform resulting in a 41% decrease in help center calls.
- Changed the design of a talent management system that covers the recruitment, learning and development, and performance and compensation management of a business's employees.
- Improved a complex digital solution that helps organize personnel worldwide to converge on a vessel at the right time and with the right mix of skills and competencies.
- Designed an end-to-end software system that allows users to access their training and records in one place. Users can log into the system to select and participate in training courses, whether an industry standard or a soft skill.
Senior UX Designer
- Redesigned the onboarding process with payment integration, boosting successful signups by 31%.
- Designed a file storage functionality that allows users' sensitive information on particular dates or events to be shared using various validation methods.
- Created a legal document overview solution that, along with legal advisors, guides users through a complex setup of processes based on their circumstances.
- Designed an integrated solution that analyses user data and provides personalized tips around securing themselves, their family, and their valuables.
- Designed a responsive app layout that ensures consistent user experience on any device, increasing mobile user satisfaction by 38%.
- Created user personas, information architecture, journey maps, and a UX strategy to lead new feature development.
- Led the product design team into a complete redesign while working directly with in-house developers and management to ensure that business and product goals were aligned.
- Conducted multiple user testing rounds to inspire file storage, sharing, onboarding, payment, automatic information retrieval feature development, and more.
- Conducted user research and defined user personas for B2B workflow tools explicitly tailored to private equity firms.
- Created user journeys and wireframes to optimize the web app's user experience, focusing on streamlining complex workflows and replacing outdated manual processes with a more intuitive solution.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and the target audience to gather feedback and iterate on designs, ensuring the platform met the demanding requirements of the private equity industry.
- Implemented the Material Design system to create a visually appealing and consistent UI that aligns with industry standards.
- Led the design process, providing expertise in B2B web applications, MVP design, and fintech applications to inform design decisions and ensure the product's success.
- Collaborated with the development team to ensure seamless integration of the UX design into the final product.
- Redesigned the main company's product, improving usability and providing a new visual interface reducing human errors by 36%.
- Redesigned the app architecture and entire UI and simplified many interactions to improve accuracy and learnability, increasing the number of completed tasks per shift by 20%.
- Created wireframes, prototypes, user personas, and a design system with all the assets required for the implementation.
- Created a user journey map that showed how, where, and when the users use the application. It outlined users' workflow, objectives, and daily issues. This opened many opportunities to solve user problems and create a better product.
- Designed a new mobile app architecture, redesigned the user interface, simplified many interactions, and improved ease of use. Wireframes, prototypes, and user personas ensured that user needs were at the center of the product.
- Created a mobile app product development strategy around increasing inventory turnover, leading to new feature ideas and better task prioritization.
- Conducted mobile app usability testing to inspire user personas and journey maps to pinpoint usability problems and opportunities.
- Redesigned the mobile app and increased the efficiency of processes and the workforce by preventing errors, saving time, and creating a greater user experience.
- Applied the best design principles to branding and graphic design projects.
- Helped clients define their target customers and their needs, problems, and desires.
- Guided clients through creative problem-solving and digital product development.
- Created brand guidelines, mood boards, and other visual assets for private clients worldwide.
- Designed logos, illustrations, brochures, business cards, and other stationery for corporate clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Neuroscience with Psychology
University of Aberdeen - Aberdeen, UK
Diploma in Graphic Design
School of Arts - Lithuania
Interaction Design Specialization
Designing, Running, and Analyzing Experiments
Color for Design and Art
The Web Developer Bootcamp