Verified Expert in Design
Isaac is a UX strategist who helps startups and enterprises gain value and competitive advantage via product strategy and design. He's worked with a wide range of startups and brands like Wix, Dynamic Team Sports, Shop Your Way, Doogma, and two of the largest companies based in Chicago, IL: Sears and Walgreens. Isaac also defines product/UX strategies and designs user-centric experiences for eCommerce, healthcare, automotive, and SaaS.
Principal and Senior Product Designer
Hoag - Main
- Led the planning and design of a presentation and storytelling approach that resulted in the collaboration between Hoag and one of the country's top neurosurgery specialist doctors on a joint initiative in neurosurgery.
- Led the UX discovery and design process to build a centralized patient experience across multiple Hoag networks, addressing the significant company goal of reducing patient and provider fragmentation.
- Analyzed large-scale surveys to gain insights into the problem of fragmentation, significantly influencing the leadership's strategy and investment in resolving fragmentation and creating more personalized unified care across the Hoag network.
- Led, designed, and oversaw the UX for Hoag's program enabling patients to learn about health without physical doctor visits. Planned and shipped complex flows in <30 days, establishing a master design system for reuse.
Fintech Internal Opps App Product Designer
Envestnet -Design Systems Team
- Built the UX of the company's core 'green-field' application from the ground up, serving as an essential tool for internal employees to conduct research, build financial strategies, and manage investor accounts.
- Implemented new design review techniques. I successfully increased team efficiency by an impressive 50%. By streamlining the review process, we accelerated development cycles and delivered high-quality designs more efficiently.
- Led the creation of a comprehensive design system at Envestnet. This design system enabled the seamless integration of various components and ensured a cohesive and user-friendly experience across the application.
- Achieved a remarkable 500% increase in stakeholder participation during design reviews, actively involving them in the process and leading to successful and well-received design outcomes.
Lead User Experience Designer
- Planned, designed, and shipped a complete eCommerce B2B custom solution platform for NGOs and nonprofits to order, manage, and deliver food products in less than two months.
- Developed product questionnaires that revealed user needs and business problems, which helped craft a targeted and straightforward user experience for customers currently using the platform to order and deliver food products to their beneficiaries.
- Met heavy UX deadlines while managing the design and sign-off of a new visual design language that took the existing brand visual communication to the next level.
Senior User Experience Consultant
- Collaborated with the pricing team to plan, design, and ship features for the company's legacy dynamic pricing tools, helping the company manage, maintain, and execute winning pricing strategies.
- Conducted usability testing for a new clearance markdown pricing system, allowing Walmart merchants to design and execute pricing strategies based on consumer historical data and trends.
- Supported junior designers with their daily tasks to meet their UX deliverables and deadlines, such as writing test plans and interview questions, building prototypes, and preparing additional design solutions for stakeholders.
Senior User Experience Designer
- Planned, communicated, and executed customer and patient experience design for the suite of responsive medical applications used in a pharmaceutical environment where patient lives are impacted daily.
- Presented the team's E2E customer experience scenarios through offline and online experiences.
- Led the UX discovery for the patient and patient registration domain. Provided decks, journeys, and functional flows illustrating the end-to-end user experiences of the software pharmacists and technicals to provide patients with service.
Sears Holdings Corporation
- Led the complete redesign of the Sears Personal Shopper mobile app for iOS and Android, including designing wireframes, UI, prototypes, and presentations.
- Designed Sears' internal social platform, Pebble, which involved working with a product manager to identify friction points and tailoring proper design solutions based on user insights and business requirements.
- Gained extensive experience in seeing a project from different business perspectives, thinking, planning, and executing design solutions from a strategic point of view.
- Established a robust design process to accelerate the communication of design concerning the implementation and coding of UI animations.
Sears Israel (SHC)
- Led the redesign and launch of Shop Your Way, one of the largest rewards shopping platforms in the US, including UX and UI for both web and mobile apps.
- Gained extensive experience in supporting designs for various business domains, such as social eCommerce, rewards programs, and business platforms, which required collaborating with multiple product and development teams simultaneously.
- Developed and maintained detailed UI specifications and guidelines for web and mobile.
- Established the first design studio and provided art direction and coaching for a team of designers and contractors.
- Led the redesign of Sears Personal Shopper for iOS and Android; it is an app that allows anyone to get a human personal shopping assistant.
- Executed sketches, functional wireframes, UI, prototypes, and presentations for all the features.
- Fulfilled high visual designs and UI requirements for a video chat entertainment platform used by millions of members worldwide.
- Collaborated with product managers to translate business specs into design interactions.
Certificate in Advanced Marketing Techniques
Inevitable Success - Israel
A Brief History of Humankind
Online Marketing Course