Verified Expert in Design
Ivana has more then fifteen years of experience in visual design, working on various kinds of projects ranging from branding, corporate, and promotional materials to books, magazines, packaging, and web design, with clients and teams of all sizes and from different backgrounds. She enjoys solving problems and giving creative solutions. She also works as an Adobe Certified Instructor and Assistant Lecturer at Algebra University College in Zagreb.
Algebra University College
- Prepared and delivered lectures, seminars, and practical classes.
- Handled consultations with students.
- Authored a course textbook (Multimedia Publishing).
- Developed subject curricula.
- Developed course presentations and exercises.
Adobe Certified Instructor and Mentor
Algebra Public Open University
- Taught all graphic design classes (Design and Publishing Basics, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, DPS, EPUB).
- Worked on the development of a new curriculum for the education of graphic designers.
- Authored and co-authored textbooks (Introduction to Visual Design and Publishing, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, EPUB).
- Developed teaching materials, including presentations and exercises.
- Mentored other colleagues.
Owner and Designer
- Developed visual identities for various brands, events, and products.
- Designed stationary and corporate print materials for companies of all sizes.
- Designed and produced numerous magazines and books for both print and digital, including photo editing and also creating different interactive and multimedia elements for digital.
- Designed advertising and promotional materials ranging from flyers and brochures to billboards and web banners.
- Created visual designs for various web pages and web shops.
- Created illustrations, infographics, and animations.
- Designed two book series.
- Worked on book layouts, including photo editing.
- Designed and produced a magazine.
- Made illustrations, maps, and infographics.
- Designed and produced the promotional website for a book series.
- Designed advertisements for clients.
- Designed all sorts of promotional materials (posters, invitations, flyers).
- Coordinated magazine and book production with editors, photographers, associates, and printers.
- Designed magazines.
- Designed a few book series, including cover and interior design.
- Worked on the magazine and book interiors and layouts, including photo editing.
- Made illustrations and infographics for magazines and books.
- Designed visual identities for book series.
- Designed and illustrated educational posters.
- Designed promotional adverts.
Master's Degree in Product Design
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Architecture, School of Design - Zagreb, Croatia
UXQB – International Usability and User Experience Board