North Olmsted, OH, United States
Member since July 31, 2017
As a driven UX professional with over 15 years of work experience, Jeremy has worked with dozens of high-profile brands like AOL Time Warner, Walmart, Scotts, and Eli Lilly on hundreds of user-centric digital projects. He takes pride in completing his work on time and within budget.
- UX Consultant2015 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Managed all types of UX contracts, both long and short-term for a wide variety of clients.
- Develop personas, user interviews, information architecture, and more as part of the discovery phase of UX projects.
- Wireframed websites and mobile apps, including responsive sites and prototyping.
- UX Director2007 - 2015GSW Worldwide
Technologies: Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
- Led UX efforts across several brands for a variety of GSW Worldwide clients with a focus on information architecture, strategy, wireframing, sitemapping, innovation, and keeping the end user first and foremost in the minds of the agency and our clients.
- Completed dozens of successful digital projects across the agency.
- Contributed UX expertise to many pitch teams working to win new digital business.
- Trained several new UX Team associates and advocated for UX across the agency.
- Developed and presented UX brand strategy internally and to clients.
- Conceived Segue, an advanced Flash framework used by pharmaceutical reps to deliver branding and messaging to physicians in the field.
- Designed the UX for Mercury, an iPad presentation framework for sales representatives.
- Sr. User Interface Designer2006 - 2007AOL
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite
- Served as a senior-level usability and design consultant for AOL. Tasked with providing web flowcharts, page wireframes for international portals, and other AOL initiatives.
- Designed site flows and page wireframes for the following international web portals: Sweden, Poland, Australia/New Zealand, Netherlands.
- Collaborated with EU3 portal teams in England, France, and Germany. Delivered updates remotely in response to team feedback.
- Redesigned the home pages for Netscape, CompuServe, and Gateway.net to use new AOL 3.0 interface.
- User Interaction Specialist2006 - 2006Chemical Abstracts Services
Technologies: Visio, Adobe Suite
- Consultant at CAS on the design and usability of proprietary software and web applications.
- Contributed as a member of the User Interaction team, which provided usability feedback and design for several CAS departments.
- Supervised the SciFinder on the Web UI project team by overseeing Visio sketches, HTML and CSS integration, and UI specification documents.
- Published a style guide for two CAS applications covering usability, control usage, and design templates.
- Created interface wireframes for CCR, a new web application designed to give users quick access to reference documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Art & Technology1997 - 2000Ohio State University - Columbus, OH