Verified Expert in Design
Jessica is a digital designer with more than eight years of experience working on marketing campaigns, pitches, websites, apps, and branding. She's worked with a range of well-known clients, including Google, Netflix, Spotify, Lyft, Red Bull, AMEX, Amazon, EA, Ferrero, and O Boticário. Always ready to learn, Jessica is an expert with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Keynote, and PowerPoint.
Beauty Product Page Website
Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director (Remote)
- Worked with big clients such as Google, Amazon, Spotify, Dropbox, Facebook, Samsung, Colgate, and many super exciting startups.
- Designed sub-brand logos for big companies based on their brand guidelines.
- Created custom pitch decks for startups, making the main visual for these pitch decks in cases where the clients didn't have a brand yet and working with their guidelines when available.
- Built presentation decks for big companies based on their guidelines, providing complete templates to be used by their teams.
- Designed all sorts of graphic materials when needed, from business cards, signs, billboards, and stationery items to digital assets such as social media posts, simple video editing, and ads.
- Remotely led three assistants for five big projects.
- Provided services for big clients such as Netflix, Lyft, RedBull, Jam City, EA Music, Genius, HelloSociety, Jaunt, ARC, Vital, Birtcher Development, and Amazon.
- Developed several brands for startups and big companies, including Netflix.
- Worked closely with the Netflix EMEA team on special projects.
- Directed design for HelloSociety, a New York Times Company focused on influencer marketing and campaigns.
- Worked on internal projects to develop sales in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- Elevated sales initiatives: Developed a tailored presentation template, blending storytelling and custom graphics, amplifying sales team pitches.
- Worked on strategic collaboration: Partnered with the sales team and copywriter to craft a compelling product sales narrative rooted in the product brand strategy.
- Managed UI enhancement: Led and designed improvements to PUBT's product UI, leveraging visual design expertise for an intuitive and modern user experience while keeping the brand's mission and vision clear.
- Created a new template on Google Slides for presentations to be shared with their internal team.
- Crafted new templates for one-pagers on Google Slides for their sales team.
- Created icons and assets editable on Google Slides to have the presentations as customizable as possible.
- Created presentations and collateral marketing assets for both customers and potential investors. With professional, engaging, and effective designs, I could help communicate a client's message clearly and easily.
- Contributed to internal marketing resources, such as internal marketing assets, t-shirt designs, and other internal initiatives. These projects helped increase the company's morale and provided a cohesive image for the brand.
- Designed the company's first white paper, which was published.
- Contributed to each project/batch of ads with a strong focus on organization and self-management, using a unique blend of creativity and efficiency. Balanced multiple tasks effectively and consistently delivered top-quality results.
- Delivered creative solutions for each ad batch that perfectly connected with a brand and resonated with a client's customers, working within the client's established brand guidelines.
- Created 600+ unique ads for this client. My proposed layout solutions have consistently performed well, ranking in the company's top 10 most impactful ads.
- Worked on the sales deck design: Crafted, diverse sales decks partnering with the C-level team, aiding the sales team in effectively conveying Signathon's unique fan engagement solutions.
- Created product mockups: Developed realistic mockups to pitch ideas and partnerships, enticing potential investors with tangible, innovative concepts.
- Customized the look and feel presentations: Created templates blending business verticals and partners' brands, empowering sales with tailored presentations uniquely showing their ideas and concepts.
Solon Technologies Limited
- Redesigned a client's pitch deck and assisted them in securing the feedback and funding they needed. With my expertise in design and presentation, the new deck was polished and professional and strongly impacted their target audience.
- Improved the UX and UI of the client's product by redesigning some of the screens of their MVP. The updated design was user-friendly and intuitive, making it easier for customers to understand the product's benefits.
- Created an animated, engaging prototype that brought the client's vision to life, enabling them to illustrate their product to potential investors effectively.
Coccomo Real Estate, LLC
- Started this engagement with the branding process for Coccomo Real Estate, which included competitor research, brand analysis, logo design, key visual and brand elements design, and brand guidelines.
- Worked on creating all the graphic elements needed for the company, including brochures, business cards, external signage, presentation templates, graphic assets for social media, as well as assets for MLS.
- Created the wireframes and worked on the UX of the website (mobile and desktop), delivering a great range of pages that helped the client to show all their endeavors—from real estate to vacation rental admin.
- Designed all the UI for the website, creating a mobile-first website with all its necessary plugins and user dashboards and setting up automatic emails and alerts.
- Managed the developer working on the WordPress coding, having meetings with the clients, and organizing feedback and priorities.
Web and Mobile App Designer
Knowledge Collective Ltd
- Collaborated on creating the first concept art for the app's mobile version with the core team.
- Delivered a few different concepts and worked with the team to create the workflow and features of the application.
- Took part in brainstorming sessions to find solutions for the app's UX. After these sessions, all the inputs from the core team and trial users were implemented.
- Created over 20 high-fidelity functional mockups for all the MVP screens.
Senior Art Director
- Worked with big clients in the fashion world such as Colcci, Forum, Sommer, and Lojas Pompeia.
- Designed presentation decks and internal reports, both for clients and internally for the agency.
- Planned content for new collection releases. Together with a team, we created several digital campaigns to launch new products and collections.
- Directed photoshoots and photo treatment to create impactful projects.
- Designed social media content and led two junior designers during campaign development.
- Created custom designs for email and blog posts about fashion trends.
- Presented new format ideas and designs for social media and Google Ads.
- Designed for prominent clients such as Lojas Renner, Camicado, Walmart, SPRS, Italínea, Uber, Skol, SAP, Apple, and Grupo Herval.
- Designed websites and hot sites for different KPIs, such as sales, awareness, and interaction.
- Attended client meetings to present concepts and projects.
- Worked with copyrighters to create compelling presentations and reports for clients from the fashion industry.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions to discuss the launch of new products and campaigns with the strategy team.
- Directed photoshoots with the contractors, being on-site with the team, helping to ensure the main direction for the campaigns were followed.
- Created social media content, from concept to final art, and made special designs for email campaigns and blog posts.
- Ideated and designed new formats for social media and Google Ads.
- Worked with big clients such as LG, Petrobras, Postos BR, Mondelez (Lacta and Sonho de Valsa), Bauducco, Ferrero, and O Boticário.
- Developed a complete digital campaign for Ferrero Brazil (Kinder, Kinder Ovo, Kinder Bueno, and more) from the strategy to the final layouts.
- Developed an award-winning campaign for O Boticário, the largest beauty brand in Brazil.
- Designed special websites for the campaign launch of O Boticário.
- Designed full-interactive infographics for Petrobras.
- Planned and implemented marketing and endomarketing actions to attract new customers and retain old ones.
- Developed operations to deliver new products and services.
- Developed stand layouts and graphic material specifically for the fairs and courses offered by TriSolutions.
- Coordinated the biggest meeting of all the TriSolutions clients, with more than 200 guests, 10 speakers, and three awards in two days.
- Created all the graphic materials used by the company.
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising
UNISINOS - São Leopoldo
Presentation Design and Storytelling
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring