Verified Expert in Design
Majo is an optimistic, life-curious multidisciplinary designer passionate about turning ideas into unique, human-centered digital products. He specializes in visual, product, and user-experience design. Majo also enjoys branding and identity development and has experience in photo and video production.
Rail Cargo Group
- Assisted in making the digitalization of the rail freight transport industry more user-friendly.
- Conducted user interviews and user research, including developing personas, user journey mapping, and more.
- Built and actively contributed to the design system of reusable components.
- Collaborated with project owners, business analysts, and front-end developers and participated in the Scrum development process.
- Worked on visual designs for the graphics and user interface.
- Designed specifically for a user-centered product using Lean MVP design, user experience data, and rapid prototyping.
- Oversaw branding and art direction of identity development.
- Worked in public relations and consulting, specifically in advertising and social media.
- Produced videos for advertising and documentaries, and music video clips.
- Collaborated on developing an exhibition for HERE Technologies at CES 2019 in Las Vegas, US. HERE Technologies is one of the leading players in the field of digital mapping and location data.
- Developed a consistent narrative applicable to all elements of the brand appearance. The systemic concept considered the entire visitor experience, including strategy, scenography, content development, interaction design, and visualization.
- Developed a recognizable and consistent overall design, including coherent narratives, media strategy, visualization, and a distinctive scenography that is modular, scalable, and applicable to various events, experience centers, and focus topics.
Founder | Product and User Experience Designer | Project Manager
- Implemented lean rapid prototyping.
- Contributed to the user experience design.
- Worked on the user interface design.
- Helped in advertising and promotion.
- Communicated via social media.
UI/UX Designer Intern
- Redesigned email templates for the website join.me and a landing page. Made user experience improvements.
- Designed Chrome Web Store banners. Conducted user interviews.
- Designed a concept of a virtual presence tool for virtual teams.
Graphic Designer Intern
This is Pacifica
- Contributed to the development of corporate identities and created design manuals.
- Designed animations and motion graphics for brands.
- Aided and prepared advertising campaigns. Designed advertising materials for print and web.
Master of Arts Degree in Media Design
MOME—Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design - Budapest, Hungary
Master of Fine Arts Degree in Digital Arts
Academy of Arts - Banská Bystrica, Slovakia