Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany
Member since October 26, 2016
With over 12 years of digital design experience, Marcus specializes in brand identity, UI design, development, and art direction. He communicates extremely well and has worked in a variety of different-sized teams. He has worked for a variety of clients including Adidas—designing the UI and UX for the miCoach app.
- Global Head of Design2018 - PRESENTGfK
Technologies: InVision, Adobe XD, Skketch
- Set the creative direction for GfK digital products.
- Led a global creative team.
- Established the brand strategy and creative execution.
- Oversaw all of the design and innovation aspects for products and services.
- Senior UX/UI Designer2017 - 2018GfK
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Adobe Illustrator
- Defined B2B web and mobile analytical applications.
- Led the overall digital design direction for the company.
- Creative Manager2016 - 2017Adidas
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design
- Created the design language for Adidas digital sports.
- Provided the digital art direction for all outgoing creative (apps, websites, and digital products).
- Managed the creative teams/agencies and project life cycle.
- Designed and developed the Adidas ALL DAY blog.
- Managed and led the art direction for the in-app content (the app TBC).
- UX Designer2013 - 2015Adidas
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Handled the complete responsive redesign of the miCoach web platform.
- Led and managed the art direction for all the online media content for Adidas digital sports.
- Developed a stylesheet and design language for external agencies to produce the content.
- Redesigned, in collaboration with an agency, the miCoach Train and Run app.
- Senior UI Designer2007 - 2012Game Account Network
Technologies: Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Led the interface design for a dominoes Flash game which grossed over £200,000 in revenue.
- Led the interface design for the Championship Manager Flash game.
- Created the brand identity for all newly created games.
- Managed the design language for all the newly created content for consistency.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Animation2001 - 2001Kingston University - Kingston upon Thames, London, UK
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Multimedia)1998 - 2000Lewisham College - London, UK