Verified Expert in Design
Maria is a UI/UX digital designer with nine years of experience creating websites, mobile and desktop applications, and design concepts for social networks and other digital products. She created 30+ adaptive websites and mobile applications for American, Russian, and Israeli markets and won 14 tenders while working in digital agencies. Maria has an agile mindset that helps her find the best ways to contribute to a company's success, taking the initiative and striving for outstanding results.
Product Design and UI for an App That Helps Volunteers Track Work Records
Product Design and UI for a Food Delivery Platform
UI/UX Design for Desktop and Mobile Website for Healthy Drinks
UX/UI Generalist Designer
- Worked from scratch to launch the UI/UX design for a big Israeli food delivery platform, a USA volunteering platform, and USA medical centers.
- Created adaptive websites for brands such as Bayer, Hasbro Games, and Faberlic.
- Won four tenders with my design concepts for different creative agencies, working with Restore, Mondelez, Klinskiy, and Samsung. Proceeded with the implementation of these design concepts.
- Developed and released social media design concepts for 20+ brands.
Senior Digital Designer
- Developed strategies for brand representation on media platforms in 10+ tender offers.
- Won five web development tenders with my design concepts for Bayer projects, Dr.Oetker, Get Taxi, and Bell's.
- Created and implemented user experience and interface design for multiple websites.
Art Director | Senior Digital Designer
- Developed strategies for brand representation on media platforms for big international brands such as Yota, Nutella, and TicTac.
- Worked on digital media creative concepts and adaptive web design for local and international brands such as Borjomi, Yota, and Nutella.
- Participated in creating tender proposals for potential clients.
Digital Designer | Design Director
- Managed the design department coordinating five in-house designers and leading communication with freelance designers.
- Presented results of the department's work on client meetings.
- Developed strategies for brand representation on media platforms.
- Created social media visual content for big international brands.
- Built the UI/UX of web applications for Socialist's clients.
- Collaborated with big international brands such as Ferrero, Mondelez, Beeline, Jacobs, Nutella, and Nivea.
Master's Degree in Sociology and Psychology of Management
State University of Management (SUM) - Moscow, Russia
Digital Product Design: UX/UI
Moscow Coding School
British Higher School of Art and Design