Verified Expert in Design
Matt's creative career encompasses many disciplines, from street art and exhibitions around the globe, parallel with work for clients like Samsung, Loewe, and Aujan to Coca-Cola as a designer at MCG to current Web3 work with NFTuence. His academic background in computer sciences and design and professional experience in fine arts, advertising, and branding give him a unique creative perspective. Matt focuses on branding and UI, particularly in the blockchain and NFT sectors.
MEME | Brand Identity Design For Fashion and Apparel Company
Baman | Design System For Fintech Mobile App
IGREG Art Studio | Brand Identity and Ui Design for Fine Art Galley
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Analyzed how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Coordinated with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modified and revised existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
Titan Digital LLC
- Created logo animations in different sizes and formats for social media use.
- Produced an array of motion graphic templates for social media use.
- Organized and formulated the brand identity and tone of voice.
- Designed logos, including logomark and logotype for the personal brand.
- Conducted user research, UX audit, and market research for a product.
- Designed onboarding graphics for a mobile and web application.
- Created a teaser video to showcase and introduce the product.
Hill and Ponton, PA
- Created a visual system for the brand to use in the project.
- Created icons, illustrations, and elements according to the visual system.
- Designed infographics, the visualize complex legislative data.
- Composed brand architecture and competition research to redesign the brand's identity.
- Redesigned the brand's mark to fit the new mission better.
- Created a brand identity guideline, including brand personality, target audience, and tone of voice based on the research and designs for social media, stationery, merchandise, and iconography.
- Designed artwork and composed strategies for several branding and marketing projects for Web3 and NFT clients.
Branding and Visual Designer
- Created a list of 100 brand names for the client to choose from.
- Designed several logos with different directions for the client to choose from.
- Composed a brand identity guideline detailing logo design, typography, imagery, brand voice, pattern, iconography, stationery, merchandise, social media, and UI/UX.
BOWERY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC.
- Performed extensive visual research and auditing on the client's brand identity.
- Created illustrations based on the brand guidelines to convey the brand's message.
- Designed a one-pager based on the content provided by the client, along with the illustrations mentioned above.
- Created a logo for the product based on the brand name provided by the client.
- Built a one-pager brand identity guideline with mood boards, color themes, and typography.
- Developed a high-definition wireframe to be used as an MVP for product development.
Master Security Pty Ltd
- Designed new business cards based on competitor research and client insights.
- Created warning stickers that also served as mini-billboards for the brand.
- Crafted invoices templated in AI, PDF, and Apple Pages formats.
- Produced a design system to increase visual cohesiveness in the brand's marketing communications.
- Created a new corporate identity that led to the acquisition by a major local financial institution.
- Trained graphic and UI designers who joined the firm as juniors to later become highly thriving professionals.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Built an outdoor advertising campaign for the German premium home entertainment brand Loewe that contributed a 22% increase in sales in that quarter, according to the client.
- Designed the out-of-home (OOH) artwork for Samsung's Galaxy launch campaign, which was among the most successful launches in the region to date.
- Created the OOH artwork for Reebok's debut official store in the country.
- Trained junior graphic designers and interns with an emphasis on real-world professional experience.
Graphic Designer and Manager
IGREG Art Studio
- Designed posters, catalogs, labels, invoices, certificates, and social media content for exhibitions.
- Created and developed a new responsive website for the gallery.
- Elaborated presentations and proposals for prospective sponsors and collectors.
Strategic Planning Consultant
- Managed the team creating the corporate brand identity, brand guidelines, and visual world.
- Designed pitch deck presentations for prospective clients.
- Consulted on hiring the creative team and workflow establishment.
- Created a campaign pitch for a full-stack campaign with Aujan Coca-Cola, which led to a sizable contract with the client.
- Designed marketing and presentation material for L'IOreal's BTL campaign resulting in a significant increase in customer base.
- Developed outdoor artwork for the local BMW branch.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Nottingham Trent University - Nottingham, UK
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
ETC Technical College - Tehran, Iran
Master Digital Product Design: UX Research & UI Design
Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
Google | via Coursera
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Infrastructure
Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content
University of Pennsylvania
In the Studio | Postwar Abstract Painting
The Museum of Modern Art MoMA
The Modern and The Postmodern
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring