Verified Expert in Design
Mirko is an interdisciplinary designer and director with over a decade of proven experience in tactile, motion, and interactive digital design. He has worked with international clients, studios, and agencies, creating design solutions for websites, brand identity, advertising material, and more. Mirko evolves with current trends while maintaining a solid core of influence and leadership.
Kitco | Precious Metals Marketplace
Revolver Pullover | eCommerce Website
- Understood the NFT market and pushed it further using a gamification approach.
- Built a social platform that emphasizes the value of the game art while investing entertainingly.
- Tasked with the layout and presented the art of Koji Ogata, one of the artists on the original Double Dragon. Yes, that Double Dragon.
- Designed and pitched new branding for the company.
- Designed the new website that includes a new content structure and user experience.
- Illustrated, designed, and animated all the social media content during that period.
Lead Designer | Manager
- Designed augmented reality experiences for the automotive and fashion industries and architecture projects.
- Designed virtual and augmented reality experiences for the film industry.
- Created vector-based micro animations and UI design components.
- Built app promotional video edits and motion graphics.
- Provided visual identity principles and brand guidelines.
Art Director | Web and Motion Designer
- Developed the UX and UI design for Entjuba, a large energy production company based in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Worked on brand image for HUB! furniture by improving the name and identity for the collection and each of their products, as well as providing art direction, UX, UI, and interface design for their online shop.
- Contributed identity, UX, and UI design to LSM, a travel guide app that organizes entire trips and helps you get around a city.
- Created UX and UI design for Artusiast, an online community for a new kind of art-lover and collector.
- Transformed the concept for the Creatures' EXIT festival campaign.
- Designed the interface for Tarkett, a practical guide to help you find which type of wood is best for you.
- Developed the UI/UX for a fuel cost calculator, which allows users to calculate the amount of money they will spend on their next car trip.
Art Director | Web and Motion Designer
- Developed the UI/UX for 3Deluxe, an interdisciplinary design and architecture studio.
- Created a portfolio of UI and UX designs for Digital Couture.
- Worked on designing and transitioning patterns for an animated promotional video for ION products.
- Designed the UX for Julia Pelzer's online presence.
- Created 3D illustrations, UX, and UI for a Schnider International project pitch.
Art Director | Motion Designer
The Upper Story (TUS Isobar)
- Designed and animated the opener for Nokia Care's customer service videos.
- Created a Nokia CDMA promo package for the Asia market by providing art direction, design, and animation for a series of 3D animated promo videos that featured each new Nokia mobile device.
- Animated a 3D intro for the Upper Story (TUS Isobar) and edited their latest showreel.
- Developed the concept and design of a pitch board for the Singapore World Expo pavilion in Shanghai in 2010.
- Designed and animated a video that promoted the Nokia online game store in Asia.
Graphic and Motion Designer
Peter Gregson Design Studio
- Created a full motion identity package for Vojvodina, a public broadcasting service.
- Developed the print and prepress design for the winter collection of a regional leather fashion manufacturer, Avirex.
- Designed a logo and branding for Balkanopolis and Jovan Trkulja, a famous world music composer and musician.
- Created logo and branding for Global Seed, an agriculture company focused on organic farming and knowledge.
- Designed "The Treasure Book" for a public water management company called Vode Vojvodine.
Graphic, Web, and Motion Designer
Kitchen and Good Wolf Design Studio
- Worked on a Metals Bank campaign that involved communication-based on print, web, and motion.
- Improved the official website for the city of Novi Sad.
- Created an identity package for a TV show called Restart that was broadcasted live on the national TV station, RTV.
- Designed and animated a number of short narratives to present Vojvodina, an autonomous province of Serbia, as a multicultural region open to EU integration.
Bachelor's Degree in Animation and Visual Effects
Academy of Arts - Novi Sad, Serbia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring