Muhammad Junaid Tahir
Verified Expert in Design
Passionate about enhancing user experience and maximizing user interface, Junaid is a designer and storyteller currently working as a product designer and web team lead at Mathspace. He uses design thinking to generate innovative ideas that bring brands to life and develop successful products through user-focused problem solving and research. Junaid understands users' pain points to carry value seamlessly through the end-end journey and bring a vision together through a holistic approach.
Product and Website Design for an Edtech Company
UI Design for a NFT Marketplace
Co-founder and Lead Designer
Design House Inc
- Worked with more than 300 global clients from almost every industry, including but not limited to blockchain, retail, automobile, and governments (Saudia and UAE).
- Designed more than 300 projects combined, including work like landing pages, whole websites, or full rebranding.
- Worked with startups and established companies worldwide for their website or branding design needs.
- Handled and delivered a teacher's portal to increase interactivity, simplify a reporting system, and assign students tasks.
- Acted as the lead designer for Mathspace's free-to-use platform for teachers, achieved with research, user interviews, and an Agile designing process.
- Redesigned a brand identity and created a new design language system for Mathspace's product presence. I was also the lead designer for delivering a better user experience and aesthetic look to Mathspace's main and micro sites.
Establishment AL-AYN RUKMIYYA For Information Technology
- Created the design system to make the website consistent and make the brand stand out.
- Designed the homepage using the Double Diamond approach. Presented to the client and got a sign-off with the direction. Created the rest of the pages using the component design method to integrate new pages using these components in the future easily.
- Created content images for features using screenshots and icons from the brand library and products to give a unique look.
Landing Page Designer
Qualtags Technologies LLC
- Determined the user journey, detailing how users will engage with the physical product and subsequently arrive at the landing page to access all the relevant information.
- Created a dashboard that encompasses various functionalities, allowing brands to create and customize their landing pages according to their specific marketing strategies.
- Developed a style guide, component library, and sample landing pages to facilitate the launch and handover to the development team. These resources provide a cohesive design framework and ready-to-use components for seamless implementation.
Senior Visual Designer
House of Comms
- Collaborated with UX designers and project managers to define and implement innovative solutions for the project direction, visuals, and experience.
- Executed all visual design stages from the concept to the final handoff.
- Conceptualized original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Created storyboards and a pattern library to establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Prepared work by gathering information and materials to present the user interface visually so that it is easy to read and understand information, and find and interpret storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Translated client business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into visually enticing designs, easy to use, and emotionally engaging designs.
- Generated clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Collaborated with designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience. Also, I worked with a cross-functional team that included developers and project managers in order to create leading-edge projects.
- Stayed in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
Web Graphic Designer
- Studied design briefs, determined requirements, scheduled projects, and conceptualized visuals based on those requirements.
- Designed websites and applications that met business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Collaborated with marketing and social teams to create graphic content for high-end clients and ensure final graphics and layouts were visually appealing and on-brand.
- Collaborated with the social team on animated content creation.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Imperial College of Business Studies - Lahore, Pakistan
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring