Verified Expert in Design
Ocean has over seven years of experience as a UI/UX designer in the computer software industry—working at Autodesk. He's especially skilled in visual design, user experience design, and testing. Notable projects that Ocean has worked on were as the lead designer for Autodesk's SketchBook application and on SketchBook Motion, which won iPad App of the Year in 2016.
Product Design Lead
- Created multiple customer journey maps based on the customer empath researches.
- Implemented usability test planning and accessibility test planning.
- Tailored the design principles as guidance for future design.
- Drafted a product identity based on customer research and world-class experience analysis.
- Crafted a design strategy to integrate future design.
Senior UX Designer
- Worked closely with product management, data analysis, design team, QA team, and engineer development team—focusin on software development across multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, and PC).
- Built the initial concept (a new tool of storytelling) with the research team and designed a consumer product on the iOS platform.
- Worked with the design team as a lead designer and delivered high-quality UX/UI solutions to the developers.
- Constructed a high-level concept with different stakeholders while working as the product owner.
- Worked with QA team not only focusing on usability test but also user research.
- Built high-fidelity prototype using various tools including Framer for new design concepts.
- Provided direct assets for high-level communication, user testing, and development validation.
Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Digital Design
George Brown College - Toronto, Canada
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Visual Communication Design
Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts - Guangzhou, China