London, United Kingdom
Toptal Member Since
April 24, 2019
Ogeh has been working in the design industry for over five years, with hands-on experience creating digital products for retail and businesses. She is skilled in user experience design, user interface design, product strategy, and innovation for web and mobile applications. Having worked with clients in various industries, Ogeh is passionate about creating engaging products for businesses and enabling users to interact directly with their brands.
Ogeh is available for hireHire Ogeh
Causevest | Crowdfunding Platform | Responsive Web App
Dashboard DesignWeb UICrowdfundingDashboardsResponsive DesignCrowdsourcing+ 19 more
Transcorp Hotels (Responsive Web Dashboard Design for a Luxury Hotel Booking Platform)
2022 - 2023
Senior Product Designer
Papaya Payments. Terms
- Collaborated with product managers to create low-fidelity designs for new features, ideas, and products.
- Created designs to help facilitate A/B testing with small test groups for feedback.
- Developed user personas and user journeys to help understand and empathize with potential users while identifying key pain points and opportunities for improvements.
- Redesigned a web application for bill payments targeted at older customers aged 40 - 60.
- Created prototypes to showcase new product features and ideas.
Technologies: Product Design, Mobile App Design, Mobile UX, Mobile UI, UX Design, UI Design, UX Testing, A/B Testing, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Web UI, UI Prototyping, iOS, UX Flows, Landing Page Design, Web Dashboards, Dashboards, Web Applications, Design, Design Systems, Fintech, Banking & Finance, User Research, User Personas, Service Design, User Journey Maps, Android App Design, Design Strategy, Digitization, Framer Prototyping, ProtoPie, Maze, Wireframe to Product, Consumer Finance
2022 - 2022
Reckloose Entertainment LLC dba Hudson Creative
- Designed responsive custom website templates for the developers to implement.
- Created all design assets used for the website design and ensured the website adhered to modern web standards.
- Developed prototypes to showcase the web interactions for both the client and the development team to understand and interact with.
Technologies: Web Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Figma, Graphic Design, Web UI, Websites, Landing Page Design, Design, Wireframe to Product
2021 - 2022
Senior Product Designer
- Designed across multiple product tracks, creating user interface designs and other design solutions for the web applications for the B2B and B2C categories.
- Created user journey maps to help visualize and clarify user flows for new product features or existing features that require design optimizations and updates.
- Conducted competitive analysis research and created low-fidelity designs for new product concepts and general product feature improvements or updates.
Technologies: Figma, Notion, Slack, Zoom, Product Design, A/B Testing, UI Prototyping, UX Flows, Landing Page Design, Web Dashboards, Dashboards, Web Applications, Design, Marketplaces, Miro, User Research, User Personas, User Journey Maps, Marketplace Design, Marketplace Platforms, UX Audits, Two-sided Marketplaces, UX Testing, Framer Prototyping, ProtoPie, Wireframe to Product, Social Marketplaces
2020 - 2022
Course Report School
- Headed the website redesign and ensured all pages were fully responsive.
- Created a design system to help maintain consistency of the design components as the engineering team worked on the implementation.
- Helped facilitate communication with the engineering team to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of all designs.
Technologies: Web Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Design Systems, Websites, Website Redesign, UX Flows, Landing Page Design, Web Applications, Design, User Personas, UX Audits, Framer Prototyping
2020 - 2022
Principal Product Designer
- Developed wireframes and prototypes for user testing and qualitative research.
- Designed the information architecture and led design thinking sessions to map out UX flows.
- Created high-fidelity mockups for the iOS and Android app, complete with a tutorial during the onboarding process.
- Created and prototyped high-fidelity mockups for the mobile and web app.
- Led, designed, and delivered high-end, user-centered mobile and web experiences for the finance and insurance arm of the business.
Technologies: Prototyping, Logo Design, User Interface (UI), Product Design, Mobile Design, Web Design, Information Architecture (IA), Mobile UX, Mobile UI, UI Design, UX Design, Visual Design, Web App UI, Web App UX, App UX, App UI, User Experience (UX), User Flows, Brand Identity, Finance, Insurance, Android, iOS, Notion, Sketch, Figma, User Research, iOS UI Design, Wireframing, Dashboard Design, Banking & Finance, Android UI Design, Mobile App Design, Insurance Technology (Insurtech), User Testing, A/B Testing, Product Branding, Websites, UX Flows, Landing Page Design, Dashboards, Design, Design Systems, Fintech, User Personas, Service Design, User Journey Maps, Android App Design, Design Strategy, Digitization, Maze, Wireframe to Product, Consumer Finance
2021 - 2021
- Collaborated with stakeholders to understand new feature concepts and facilitated brainstorming sessions.
- Created user personas and user journeys to help understand customer pain points and identify critical areas for improvement.
- Collaborated with core team members and customers to understand the German public transportation system to help me create prototypes that convey design ideas.
- Worked with the engineering team to ensure pixel-perfect implementation following the design system.
- Presented design ideas using prototypes to stakeholders and core team members.
Technologies: UI Design, UX Design, iOS App Design, Mobile App Design, Product Design, A/B Testing, Android UI Design, UI Prototyping, iOS, Android, UX Flows, Web Applications, Design, Miro, User Personas, User Journey Maps, UX Audits, Android App Design, UX Testing, Framer Prototyping
2021 - 2021
Tap A Tradie Pty Ltd
- Created a design system to help standardize and ensure consistency across various devices.
- Made a responsive marketplace website and web app with search features that allow users to discover skilled workers for home DIY projects.
- Managed communication with the engineering team to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of all designs.
Technologies: UI Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), UX Design, Web Design, Branding, Mobile App Design, Web UX, Mobile UX, Mobile App UI, Web UI, Marketplace Platforms, UX Audits, Two-sided Marketplaces, Product Design, UX Flows, Landing Page Design, Web Applications, Design, Marketplaces, User Personas, User Journey Maps, Marketplace Design, Design Strategy, Framer Prototyping, Wireframe to Product, Social Marketplaces
2020 - 2020
Senior Product Designer
- Created low and high-level designs for a creator-focused community streaming platform for mobile iOS and Android, and web applications.
- Constructed the design system to ensure consistency in the design elements used.
- Developed user stories of four personas based on the data gathered during my design survey.
- Designed multiple variations of the app icon for both Apple and Google Play stores.
- Conducted some competitive analyses to achieve an in-depth knowledge of the industry and the company's competitors.
Technologies: Notion, Figma, Miro, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Slack, Mobile UI, Mobile App Design, eCommerce, Marketplaces, Social, User Testing, Product Design, A/B Testing, UX Flows, Web Dashboards, Design, Gaming, User Personas, User Journey Maps, Framer Prototyping, Social Design
2019 - 2019
Contract User Interface Designer for Gaming Website Redesign
Zelos Gaming (via Toptal)
- Created the overall user interface and experience for the gaming website.
- Communicated with clients to clarify design expectations and requirements.
- Designed an entirely new version of the company website.
- Modified the web platform's sitemaps and designed the platform's wireframes and overall design system.
- Conducted user research to create user personas for the gaming platform.
Technologies: Website Redesign, Design Systems, Visual Design, User Interface (UI), UI Design, User Experience (UX), UX Design, Prototyping, Responsive Design, Mobile UX, Mobile UI, Web UX, Web UI, Gaming Platforms, Product Design, InVision, Sketch, User Research, A/B Testing, Wireframing, Dashboard Design, Web Design, Web UX Design, Social, User Testing, Websites, UI Prototyping, UX Flows, Landing Page Design, Web Dashboards, Web Applications, Design, Gaming, Miro, User Journey Maps, Marketplace Design, Marketplace Platforms, Framer Prototyping
2017 - 2018
Senior Product Designer
- Facilitated the client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Translated concepts into wireframes and mockups that led to intuitive user experiences.
- Designed user-oriented interfaces and rapidly tested and iterated on designs for mobile apps, web, and landing pages.
- Made strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Worked effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs were successfully created and implemented to achieve user goals.
- Designed products for clients in various sectors such as banking, finance, logistics, and education.
- Led projects from a UI/UX and design perspective to define functionality, navigation, and interaction models.
Technologies: Visual Design, Mobile UX, Mobile App UI, Web UX, Web UI, Mobile UX Design, Mobile UI Design, UX Design, User Experience (UX), UI Design, User Interface (UI), Product Design, Principle, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design (XD), InVision, Sketch, iOS UI Design, Wireframing, Web Design, Responsive UI, Web UX Design, Mobile App Design, Design
2015 - 2017
Freelance UX/UI Designer
- Contributed to the product strategy within product teams.
- Designed user-oriented interfaces for mobile apps, web, and landing pages.
- Supported the team with illustration and presentation design throughout the execution of branding and SaaS projects.
- Assisted in planning the design and execution of digital products with stakeholders and CEOs across multiple industries.
- Worked predominantly with Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Led the implementation of pixel-perfect user interfaces of landing pages, web, and mobile applications with front-end developers.
- Managed the user experience, including but not limited to use cases, flow diagrams, competitive analysis, wireframes, visual design, and testing.
- Led multiple visual design teams and directly contributed to visual design, user experience design, prototyping, and testing.
- Generated creative concepts as a contract staff within a large multidisciplinary team.
Technologies: Adobe Experience Design (XD), Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop CC, Design
2021 - 2022
Master of Integrated Innovation for Products and Services (MIIPS) in Product Design
Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA, USA
2011 - 2015
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering Technology
Houdegbe North American University Benin - Republic of Benin
MARCH 2020 - PRESENT
Digital Transformation: Platform Strategies for Success
Emeritus with MIT Sloan Executive Education