Lead Product Designer
2019 - PRESENT
- Developed wireframes and prototypes for user testing and qualitative research.
- Designed information architecture and led design thinking sessions to map out UX flows.
- Created high fidelity mockups for the iOS and Android app, completed with a tutorial during the onboarding process.
- Created and prototyped high fidelity mockups for the mobile and Web app.
- Led, designed, and delivered high-end, user-centered mobile and web experiences for both the finance and insurance arm of the business.
Technologies: Prototyping, Logo Design, User Interface (UI), Product Design, Mobile Design, Web Design, Information Architecture (IA), Mobile UX, Mobile UI, UI Design, UX Design, Visual Design, Web App UI, Web App UX, App UX, App UI, User Experience (UX), Wireframing, User Flows, Brand Identity, Finance, Insurance, Android, iOS, Notion, Sketch, Figma
Contract User Interface Designer for Gaming Website Redesign
2019 - 2019
Zelos Gaming (via Toptal)
- Created the overall user interface and experience for the gaming website.
- Communicated with clients to clarify design expectations and requirements.
- Designed an entirely new version of the company website.
- Modified the web platform's sitemaps and designed the wireframes and overall design system for the platform.
- Conducted user research to create user personas for the gaming platform.
Technologies: Website Redesigns, Design Systems, Visual Design, User Interface (UI), UI Design, User Experience (UX), UX Design, Prototyping, Responsive Design, Mobile UX, Mobile UI, Web UX, Web UI, Gaming Platforms, Product Design, InVision, Sketch
Senior Product Designer
2017 - 2018
- Facilitated client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Translated concepts into wireframes and mockups that led to intuitive user experiences.
- Designed user-oriented interfaces and rapidly tested and iterated on designs for mobile apps, web, and landing pages.
- Made strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Worked effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve user goals.
- Designed products for clients in various sectors such as banking, finance, logistics, and education.
- Led projects from a UI/UX and design perspective to define functionality, navigation, and interaction models.
Technologies: Visual Design, Mobile App UX, Mobile App UI, Web UX, Web UI, Mobile UX Design, Mobile UI Design, UX Design, User Experience (UX), UI Design, User Interface (UI), Product Design, Principle, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design (XD), InVision, Sketch
Freelance UX/UI Designer
2015 - 2017
- Contributed to the product strategy within product teams.
- Designed user-oriented interfaces for mobile apps, web, and landing pages.
- Supported the team with illustration and presentation design throughout the execution of branding and SaaS projects.
- Assisted in planning the design and execution of digital products with stakeholders and CEOs across multiple industries.
- Worked predominantly with Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Led the implementation of pixel-perfect user interfaces of landing pages, web, and mobile applications with front-end developers.
- Managed the user experience, including but not limited to use cases, flow diagrams, competitive analysis, wireframes, visual design, and testing.
- Led multiple visual design teams and directly contributed to visual design, user experience design, prototyping, and testing.
- Generated creative concepts as a contract staff within a large multidisciplinary team.
Technologies: Adobe Experience Design (XD), Adobe Illustrator, Sketch