- Delivered branding and web design based on brand strategies and discovery for Creme de la Creme, The Mud House Studio, REV3AL, Joseph Mckeever Art, Duncan & Ross, and Glass Cannon Network.
- Conceptualized and illustrated murals for Salman Rushdie's episode of MasterClass based on his book covers and stories.
- Led a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers, videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables. Managed projects within budgets and deadlines.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with clients and leveraged strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and creative designs.
- Improved the quality of results by analyzing and redesigning processes and recommending changes to art, copywriting, and production departments.
- Prioritized work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs and established production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, WiX, Canva, Brand Guidelines, Brand Design, UI Design, Visual Identity, Brand Assets, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration, Watercolor, Style Guides, Wireframing, Web UI, Print Design, Digital Art, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Icon Design, Icon Sets, Branding, Brand Identity, UI Branding, Logo Design, Packaging, Pitch Decks, Catalog Design, Brochure Design, Figure Drawing, Brand Positioning, Creative Strategy, Website Redesign, Web Page Mockups, Visual Design, Print, Web, Art Direction, Squarespace, Fintech, Pattern Design, Webflow, Product Packaging, Package Design, Infographics, Presentation Design, Marketing Design, Layout Design, Social Media Design, Book Cover Design, Book Design & Illustration, Children's Illustration, Digital Illustration