Verified Expert in Design
Raule is an entrepreneurial art director and designer specializing in branding, packaging, publication, product development, and content creation for lifestyle brands. Raule also has a 7-year background in mixology, specializing in craft cocktails and saké.
Art Director | Designer
- Created several brand identities involving logos, color palettes, typography, brand statements, taglines, manifestos, and photography styles.
- Catapulted a brand's social presence by growing its Instagram engagement by 10,206.6% in six months with no paid advertisements.
- Redesigned a website visual presence weekly to match the musical performance and digitally showcase the ever-changing experience.
- Contributed my skills to projects with Kurve by Keisy Myumi (brand, marketing collateral), MyBlu (content creation, social media strategy), Kenny Burns (editorial design, publication production), and Friendly Transportation (brand, website design).
- Collaborated with BRNS (content creation, marketing, print design), Pressed For Wellness (brand identity and strategy), Kile’s Beautiful Mind (brand identity, strategy, website design), and Sunset on Crescent (email design, website design).
- Worked with Nedim The Dream (brand identity, marketing collateral, Kentucky Derby Manual (editorial design, publication production), Tea Tales (brand identity, product development), and Saged (brand identity, social media strategy).
Contract Art Director
- Designed multiple projects ranging from visual presentions to marketing emails with an open rate of 40.52% and a low unsubscribe rate of .73%.
- Developed several brand identities and products for sister brands in various industries. These industries include spirits and wine, wellness with a focus on CBD, and niche publications.
- Handled numerous social media campaigns by creating their strategies and executing the art direction. These campaigns had over 400,000 views and an average engagement rate of 22%.
Digital Design Manager
ZOOM Marketing Partners
- Implemented omnichannel creative strategies for over four brands that expanded their audience by 27% each month; this often involved leading teams in the execution.
- Ideated and executed the art direction, often involving teams of people, for their brand's social media—increasing social engagement to an average of 43% each month across brands.
- Produced immerse social content on location across four cosmopolitan cities.
Certificate in Design and Visual Communications
The Creative Circus - Atlanta, GA, United States